• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Hanzo, Time to go

User Info: kollie89

kollie89
5 months ago#71
This s***s honeslty just hilarious because it’s the result of the community crying about one aspect of an objectively bad hero, I’m convinced that people wanted scatter removed and nothing else done to this character. People cried when he was s***, people complain when he’s op.
https://m.imgur.com/a/kF9tE
https://m.imgur.com/a/VmlFu

User Info: Retrogamefreak

Retrogamefreak
5 months ago#72
Darkflare_EX posted...
JupiterItachi posted...

Hanzo was always an (extremely soft) counter to Tracer even before his rework due to headshots and Scatter Arrow killing her. Can she kill him? Sure, she can kill anything. But there's a reason Tracer isn't being used much anymore. Hanzo (and Brigitte) have cut her down big time.

Hanzo countering Tracer. You got jokes, man.
On a character as evasive and unpredictable as Tracer good luck landing that headshot.

Hanzo's like the worst possible counter to tracer. Even if he was, tracer needs someone to counter
Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

User Info: JupiterItachi

JupiterItachi
5 months ago#73
Darkflare_EX posted...
JupiterItachi posted...

Hanzo was always an (extremely soft) counter to Tracer even before his rework due to headshots and Scatter Arrow killing her. Can she kill him? Sure, she can kill anything. But there's a reason Tracer isn't being used much anymore. Hanzo (and Brigitte) have cut her down big time.

Hanzo countering Tracer. You got jokes, man.
On a character as evasive and unpredictable as Tracer good luck landing that headshot.

Not everyone has bad aim and some people are good at tracking.

Widow can kill her with a headshot just as often as Hanzo can. Hanzo also has the added benefit of Storm Arrows now.

I never said they're direct counters to her, no one is. I simply said a good Hanzo can make things difficult for her. She doesn't destroy a GOOD Hanzo as much as you're acting like she does.

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
5 months ago#74
Winston, D.Va and Roadhog are the only tanks who can really apply pressure to Hanzo and they’re all somewhat even matchups depending on what tier you’re playing in anyways. Orisa is definitely not the tank you want near Hanzo though. Some DPS characters can also beat Hanzo, but it’s not like they’re bad matchups for Hanzo most of the time. If you have good tracking, reflexes and accuracy you can still deal with annoying ones like Genji and Tracer. I mean really Hanzo can take on any of them if he gets headshots and good ones are pretty good at doing that. His rapid fire has some leniency with aim skill too

User Info: RealmIyce

RealmIyce
5 months ago#75
I'm still laughing at this. ya'll are giving Hanzo way too much credit. I haven't came across one yet that can beat me on Winston or Moira.
I've been around for a long time. Really miss some of the old PS2 boards.

User Info: ThalenTweel

ThalenTweel
5 months ago#76
kollie89 posted...
This s***s honeslty just hilarious because it’s the result of the community crying about one aspect of an objectively bad hero, I’m convinced that people wanted scatter removed and nothing else done to this character. People cried when he was s***, people complain when he’s op.

Yeah, it's crazy. Almost like people have opinions and aren't just one giant hive mind.

Gotta wonder if your head will explode when you find out there are Trump supporters.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Now you're just somebody that I used to know.

User Info: Strangeotron

Strangeotron
5 months ago#77
swordz9 posted...
Winston, D.Va and Roadhog are the only tanks who can really apply pressure to Hanzo and they’re all somewhat even matchups depending on what tier you’re playing in anyways. Orisa is definitely not the tank you want near Hanzo though. Some DPS characters can also beat Hanzo, but it’s not like they’re bad matchups for Hanzo most of the time. If you have good tracking, reflexes and accuracy you can still deal with annoying ones like Genji and Tracer. I mean really Hanzo can take on any of them if he gets headshots and good ones are pretty good at doing that. His rapid fire has some leniency with aim skill too

Winston and DVA are no threat to him at all. Winston's damage is laughable, DVA just misses his ridiculous hit box.

User Info: ThalenTweel

ThalenTweel
5 months ago#78
D.Va can f*** up a Hanzo.

I'm an awful D.Va and even I know this.

I'm not sure you're right here, Strangeo
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Now you're just somebody that I used to know.

User Info: Strangeotron

Strangeotron
5 months ago#79
ThalenTweel posted...
D.Va can f*** up a Hanzo.

I'm an awful D.Va and even I know this.

I'm not sure you're right here, Strangeo

Yes, if Hanzo is stood still doing nothing. However his damage is absurdly high, she has a glass jaw and a huge hitbox. He has a tiny hitbox and can easily evade her attacks. She's no better against him than any other hero.

User Info: psuedospike

psuedospike
5 months ago#80
None of this is accurate. The best counter to snipers (Widow and Hanzo) are dive tanks.

Hanzo will fear the hamster, especially when he's diving at him with no visible headshot hitbox! Hammond was designed specifically as a counter to the long range meta heroes.
I Never Die!!
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Hanzo, Time to go
  • Topic Archived