• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Brigitte: Balanced?

User Info: Prismsblade

Prismsblade
7 months ago#61
Personally I think both her movement speed while shielding and attacking are a little to fast, the fact she can casually walts up towards, and shield bash most attackers at mid range is to braindead if you ask me.

That alone gives her a advantage enough to win most 1v1 engagements.

When characters don't have to work for their kills is what rubs people the wrong way most of the time. One of the reasons people hate sombras so much now are similar.
3DS FC:3368-5403-9633 Name: Kaizer
PSN: Blackkaizer

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
7 months ago#62
asdf8562 posted...
My only issue with her is the stuns cooldown being the lowest in the game.

Requires literally jumping into the enemy though, which is only advantageous in 1v1's.

going into 1v1's with Bridget may be a bad idea, that's usually wher the nerf support threads lead, most of the Moira backlash was the s***ty Genji mains crying that Moira wins 1v1. And when people said "don't 1v1 her" they get super pissed off because a support winning a duel hurts their small epeen.

User Info: kiba312

kiba312
7 months ago#63
AzaneAzer posted...
asdf8562 posted...
My only issue with her is the stuns cooldown being the lowest in the game.

Requires literally jumping into the enemy though, which is only advantageous in 1v1's.

going into 1v1's with Bridget may be a bad idea, that's usually wher the nerf support threads lead, most of the Moira backlash was the s***ty Genji mains crying that Moira wins 1v1. And when people said "don't 1v1 her" they get super pissed off because a support winning a duel hurts their small epeen.

They'll also begin to bring up the "Shoot her head LUL" meme as if choosing smart fights is a joke of a strategy simply because they feel like Supports shouldn't do anything.
3DS FC: 2036 - 7930 - 8344 Name: William
LoL IGN: inplane, Battle.net: inplane#1750

User Info: Cam_and_Alex

Cam_and_Alex
7 months ago#64
I’d say it’s a bit between balanced and underpowered. The flail doesn’t do quite enough self-healing in the heat of battle, and since some teams don’t understand double support, she is not sustainable as a solo healer at all. If her healing/armor blast was on a slightly lesser cooldown or lasted a little bit longer before the armor expired, I believe that would place her a tad bit better amongst meta comps.
"Words can be like X-rays if you use them properly-they'll go through anything. You read and you're pierced."
~Aldous Huxley

User Info: gregamasta

gregamasta
7 months ago#65
She's fine. I know the low cd on shield bash might upset a few but since she needs to deal damage in order to heal I'd say it's ok. Brigitte is a character that I feel blizzard nailed on the first try unlike the previous heroes. I also think that any buff could make her too efficient as a damage dealer and any nerf could ruin her role as a support/tank hybrid.
"Preoccupied with a single leaf, you won't see the tree.
Preoccupied with a single tree, you'll miss the entire forest." PSN: Devilsnevercry_3

User Info: Android_Awesome

Android_Awesome
7 months ago#66
She's fine. She counters dive and peels more than a bushel of bananas. Stay off my supports.
I am the cold steel. I am the white void etc etc etc...THE END HAS COME!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Brigitte: Balanced?
  • Topic Archived