Attack Junkrat

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Attack Junkrat

User Info: Valentino16

Valentino16
1 week ago#1
How do people here feel about attack Junkrat?

Viable/Bad/Throw pick?

I love him on Attack. I don’t get a ton of kills, but I get lots of assists and play keep away/harass tanks, and hunt down supports and rain hell. He’s also super good for Hail Mary/tide turning rip tires.
PSN: Sky Witness
You will not come between Sky Witness and his second skin.

User Info: geertmatthys

geertmatthys
1 week ago#2
"I don't get a ton of kills".....get off him Jake, I know it's hard but you have to try

Valentino16
1 week ago#3
geertmatthys posted...
"I don't get a ton of kills".....get off him Jake, I know it's hard but you have to try

Sorry I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

All I’m saying is that yeah, I do get eliminations, but not as much as I would on defense, and that I like using him for crowd control and harassing.

I just see everyone always talking about “the meta” and “throw picks” and all this stuff, so I’m curious what the community thinks about it. It usually works for me, but I’d use something else if there is another hero I could use in the same fashion.

I’m just can’t really do DPS and offense, so I try to make Tanks/Support/DEF characters work for me on Attack

User Info: jnsn87

jnsn87
1 week ago#4
If you're not doing that much, then just switch. Personally I hate seeing attack Junkrat except on very few 2cp maps. That dps pick could go to someone else, or if it's a third dps pick, it could go to the other tank or support pick.
PSN-tooligan06
Currently playing- Diablo 3 ROS-Project Cars-Mortal Kombat X-Super Smash Bros U-Borderlands Handsome Collection-Super Mario 3D World-Pkmn OR

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
1 week ago#5
It doesn't matter, spam R2 and you'll be doing alright

User Info: jnsn87

jnsn87
1 week ago#6
richboy900 posted...

This couldn't be more wrong lol.
PSN-tooligan06
Currently playing- Diablo 3 ROS-Project Cars-Mortal Kombat X-Super Smash Bros U-Borderlands Handsome Collection-Super Mario 3D World-Pkmn OR

Valentino16
1 week ago#7
jnsn87 posted...
If you're not doing that much, then just switch. Personally I hate seeing attack Junkrat except on very few 2cp maps. That dps pick could go to someone else, or if it's a third dps pick, it could go to the other tank or support pick.

Got it

User Info: SOAD5657

SOAD5657
1 week ago#8
It's my go-to pick because I'm bad at the game.
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
jnsn87 posted...
richboy900 posted...

Not really hence why so many people are/were calling for a nerf to him his skill floor is way to low
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: EvolutionBaby

EvolutionBaby
1 week ago#10
jnsn87 posted...
richboy900 posted...

Yeah, no. Jake going Spamrat in the Overwatch League was so effective that some teams resorted to trying to counter it with a Spamrat of their own. Even London (the winners of Stage 1) did that.

If even pro players often have a hard time countering something as simple as spamming chokepoints and corridors with grenades/mines, then please, tell me how you expect the average player to do it.
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Attack Junkrat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.