• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. In queue: 30 players ahead of you
McDude_ 4 years ago#1
Since when does Overwatch have a server queue? First time I've seen that after playing fairly consistantly since launch. It gets down to about 2-3 players ahead of me, then it treats me with this error message.

"Login Error: Sorry, we were unable to log you in. Please try again later. (BC-153)"

Anyone else getting hit with this?
jokerstyle00 4 years ago#2
McDude_ posted...
Since when does Overwatch have a server queue? First time I've seen that after playing fairly consistantly since launch. It gets down to about 2-3 players ahead of me, then it treats me with this error message.

"Login Error: Sorry, we were unable to log you in. Please try again later. (BC-153)"

Anyone else getting hit with this?

Having the exact same issue. Le sigh.
Why does the navy of Norway have barcodes on their ships? So when they go back to port, they can Scandinavian. | IGN - Vidar
AzaneAzer 4 years ago#3
I had it on patch day.

that was the only time I saw it.
Aarosmashguy27 4 years ago#4
I'm having it now and it's annoying.
WallaceFTW 4 years ago#5
Getting the same error message. Lame.
We have nothing to fear but fear...of tigers.
Krazy_Kirby 4 years ago#6
que time would be so much better if they didn't cancel matches because "not enough players"....

11 out of 12 people on the waiting for players and the game cancels to throw you into a skirmish... just find 1 effing person!
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
FroMan 4 years ago#7
Glad its not just me :/
There's now a board for discussing all things YouTube.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1323-youtube-general
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. In queue: 30 players ahead of you
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A