every time i win a comp game it feels like i lose a couple afterwards

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. every time i win a comp game it feels like i lose a couple afterwards

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
1 year ago#1
last week i was in the mid 2000's Now I'm back down to 1975 because rando's and not being able to keep a stable group even when i do get invited to one
PSN: VV_Argost
XB1:GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare

User Info: thebest99

thebest99
1 year ago#2
You win some and you lose some. Just take it in stride and or take a break.
Sick Overwatch Gameplay right here fellaz
https://youtu.be/36lJ9-ytXbU

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
1 year ago#3
thebest99 posted...

it's just lately it's more like i can't win more than 1 or 2 games before i take a couple of losses

I'm tired of never making any progress because every win i achieve is soon negated by several losses
PSN: VV_Argost
XB1:GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare

User Info: PurpleMango

PurpleMango
1 year ago#4
I just reached a point like that after winning pretty consistently. I guess I'm at the place I belong

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
1 year ago#5
NightMareBunny posted...
thebest99 posted...

it's just lately it's more like i can't win more than 1 or 2 games before i take a couple of losses

I'm tired of never making any progress because every win i achieve is soon negated by several losses

I won 4 in a row to help me break 2300 but I soon payed for it and dropped down to low 1900 I couldn't win a comp game for a week
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
1 year ago#6
This is your bias coming out, if you win 50% of matches, human nature makes you 'feel' like you lose most of the time.
It's like when random people were asked about football teams and 8-8 teams were deemed below average by random people.

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
1 year ago#7
AzaneAzer posted...
This is your bias coming out, if you win 50% of matches, human nature makes you 'feel' like you lose most of the time.
It's like when random people were asked about football teams and 8-8 teams were deemed below average by random people.

It's not my bias I tried to play a couple comp games a day and kept losing and I won't let myself lose 3 or more in a row because that's when u go on tilt and drop real real bad
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. every time i win a comp game it feels like i lose a couple afterwards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived