• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. so what indicates Zarya's charge?

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
3 years ago#1
I'm guessing the circle in front of the gun but i don't pay too much attention to it during matches to notice if it changes all that much
PSN: VV_Argost
XB1:GamerClawdeen WiiU: GothicNightmare

User Info: Hoid

Hoid
3 years ago#2
The circle
Make him stay Murph. Don't let me leave Murph!

User Info: Barbobot

Barbobot
3 years ago#3
There's also a number next to the circle that tells you the exact charge amount. 0 is no charge. 100 is max charge.
You know when old people poke you at weddings and say "you're next"? I do the same to them at funerals.
XBL: WtrMan ---- PSN: Barbobott

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
3 years ago#4
Another thing to note, when Zarya is on the enemy team. She is lightly glowing red when at 50 charge. Heavily glowing at 100, also meaning you typically want to get rid of her quickly before she melts your team.
Official overly obsessed Skyward Sword fan reporting in.
Ghirahim for playable status in Smash 5!

User Info: OrBNRGY

OrBNRGY
3 years ago#5
Her achievements are virtually impossible. Having her shields keep her power above 70 for a whopping 60 seconds is like asking anyone to stay alive for a full minute in a cage fight. Its impossible

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
3 years ago#6
OrBNRGY posted...
Her achievements are virtually impossible. Having her shields keep her power above 70 for a whopping 60 seconds is like asking anyone to stay alive for a full minute in a cage fight. Its impossible

I actually managed to get her gravity bomb achievement earlier. Its actually not that hard if you catch the enemy team in a narrow hallway. Found 5 of the enemy team trying to flank our bastion / mercy / reinhardt combo and landed that ult in the hallway while our bastion did his job.
Official overly obsessed Skyward Sword fan reporting in.
Ghirahim for playable status in Smash 5!

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
3 years ago#7
GodOfDerp posted...
I actually managed to get her gravity bomb achievement earlier. Its actually not that hard if you catch the enemy team in a narrow hallway. Found 5 of the enemy team trying to flank our bastion / mercy / reinhardt combo and landed that ult in the hallway while our bastion did his job.

I did mine when everyone was at the point though I died afterwards.

One the thing that hasn't been mention is the energy ball on the weapon is bigger the more it is charged.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!

User Info: Crystal_Dream

Crystal_Dream
3 years ago#8
OrBNRGY posted...

I got it by sheer luck: the enemy team kept trickling in one after another, and I had a Mercy at my side. I shield her, I tank hits, and without the enemies grouping up, I was never really in danger.
"Petals dance for our valediction and synchronize to your frozen pulsation...
Swirling wind sings for our reunion and 9.8 is my acceleration." - Mili
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. so what indicates Zarya's charge?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers