I'm mad that

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: motoleo

motoleo
4 months ago#1
Connor gets a chase sequence with what seems like more fluid gameplay, with a bunch of acrobatics and everything and yet Markus has to stop and calculate every little move he makes.

User Info: Freeney

Freeney
4 months ago#2
ok
2016/17 MYPH Football Pick 'Em Champion!
Colts | Raptors | Blue Jays | Maple Leafs | TFC | MCFC

User Info: fernantendo

fernantendo
4 months ago#3
I do wish there had been more chase scenes. That one was fantastic.
Let's get ON with it! - Bill from The Last of Us

User Info: JustinTheJagged

JustinTheJagged
4 months ago#4
I agree that chase scene was really awesome, I think Markus' parkour scenes are cool too though. Plus he has some amazing large scale battles later in the game.
Gamer for life, 36 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.

User Info: sibiga

sibiga
4 months ago#5
I wish there was more utilization of the ps4 remote. I feel that in heavy rain there was more high pressured button timing. For the most part the button timing was easy.
(message deleted)

User Info: progamer2290

progamer2290
4 months ago#7
motoleo posted...
Connor gets a chase sequence with what seems like more fluid gameplay, with a bunch of acrobatics and everything and yet Markus has to stop and calculate every little move he makes.

conner get 2 chase sequence one is with Kara and you are controlling both characters so it would be weird if you had to calculate every little move. and the other is with Rupert and you do get to calculate every little move.
THE GAME!
3DS FC: 3093-7069-3182 ---- Pokemon Sun IGN: Selene ---- Fire Emblem: Fates Castle Address 06969-68722-79344-17739 ----- Wii U ID: progamer2290

motoleo
4 months ago#8
progamer2290 posted...
motoleo posted...

conner get 2 chase sequence one is with Kara and you are controlling both characters so it would be weird if you had to calculate every little move. and the other is with Rupert and you do get to calculate every little move.

Not like Markus has to do, it's completely different. Don't you remember finding Jericho? You don't get to do those acrobatics, you have to analyze everything.

Why does Connor get to do acrobatics without putting the player through the analysation screens, but yet we get stuck with analysation screens with Markus?

User Info: BeefEaster

BeefEaster
4 months ago#9
motoleo posted...
progamer2290 posted...
motoleo posted...

Not like Markus has to do, it's completely different. Don't you remember finding Jericho? You don't get to do those acrobatics, you have to analyze everything.

Why does Connor get to do acrobatics without putting the player through the analysation screens, but yet we get stuck with analysation screens with Markus?

because you're in the middle of a chase...
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/004_zpskcg7thdf.jpg

motoleo
4 months ago#10
I don't like the interface thing at all. You have to sit there holding down the button for 5-10 seconds each and it takes forever

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived