• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo Sport
  3. How large is single player mode?

User Info: SlLENTASSASSlN

SlLENTASSASSlN
2 months ago#1
I never bought this installment because I'm not interested in online racing but the single player career. How big is single player career after all the updates into it? Thanks
Victory is in details

User Info: Amra

Amra
2 months ago#2
About 300 races on campaign with 4 different leagues(Beginner-Amateur-Professional-Endurance)100+ circuit challenges,64 mission challenges,48 tests on driving school.
There is also a dlc to go against Lewis Hamilton times but its a separate purchase.
I also dont do online racing and i was sceptical at first but its worth it for the price.At least for me:)

SlLENTASSASSlN
2 months ago#3
That's actually not bad. Thank you.
Victory is in details

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
2 months ago#4
There's also the Custom Race option under Arcade where you can set up some crafty events.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4].
Trusting in someone is awesome. Relying on someone is awful.
(edited 2 months ago)

SlLENTASSASSlN
2 months ago#5
I was sure I was going to hear a disappointing answer but I'm relieved. I passed every gt game except gt5. That one was horrible. I'm glad sport came around.
Victory is in details

User Info: pjnelson

pjnelson
2 months ago#6
Amra posted...
About 300 races on campaign with 4 different leagues(Beginner-Amateur-Professional-Endurance)100+ circuit challenges,64 mission challenges,48 tests on driving school.
There is also a dlc to go against Lewis Hamilton times but its a separate purchase.
I also dont do online racing and i was sceptical at first but its worth it for the price.At least for me:)

That doesn't describe the quality of the content, though. Specifically, how many of those races are actual races with a couple dozen AI cars all grouped together closely on a starting grid rather than a rolling start with cars strung out so far between that you need a telescope to see them? This is where GT really sucks the chrome off a bumper with passion and commitment. That's just ungodly awful gameplay. Nobody would watch a race in real life if they were all rolling starts with all the cars strung out one-by-one across half the track's length. "Oh, let's watch Lewis Hamilton start in P20 and gradually pass the mobile chicanes we've strung out around the track."
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
2 months ago#7
I really haven't delved deep enough into GT League but from what I've played I've had more challenge in Arcade Mode than in the league.
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4].
Trusting in someone is awesome. Relying on someone is awful.
(edited 2 months ago)

SlLENTASSASSlN
2 months ago#8
pjnelson posted...
That doesn't describe the quality of the content, though. Specifically, how many of those races are actual races with a couple dozen AI cars all grouped together closely on a starting grid rather than a rolling start with cars strung out so far between that you need a telescope to see them? This is where GT really sucks the chrome off a bumper with passion and commitment. That's just ungodly awful gameplay. Nobody would watch a race in real life if they were all rolling starts with all the cars strung out one-by-one across half the track's length. "Oh, let's watch Lewis Hamilton start in P20 and gradually pass the mobile chicanes we've strung out around the track."
I actually prefer rolling start. In real life it's more fun to have them start in line.
Victory is in details
  1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo Sport
  3. How large is single player mode?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A