• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DarkVeritas217

DarkVeritas217
2 weeks ago#1
With this new trial coming out this week who are people sharing or want to have shared?

I have Physalis up in Nemesis 1 with 300% demon and 125% beast killer. Dual rod to make use of Relm's rod imperil.

Also Eldryn (200% beast, 175% demon) for the lulz. but you need a way to counter the accuracy debuff or he will miss a lot
FFBE Player ID: 972,589,657
Still got room on my friendlist

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
2 weeks ago#2
Do you think it's possible with Cecil (I'm removing the field)? I'm positive as even if he dies through the reraise you can bring him up and make him ready for the next magical turn.

I'm debating myself whether -I should share Ibara or Christine. I'll probably share the former.

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
2 weeks ago#3
DarkVeritas217 posted...
I have Physalis up in Nemesis 1 with 300% demon and 125% beast killer. Dual rod to make use of Relm's rod imperil.

Same. I'll look out for yours to bring along. Hopefully we can do it 15 turns. I think we should be able to.
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877

User Info: DNetto

DNetto
2 weeks ago#4
DarkVeritas217 posted...
With this new trial coming out this week who are people sharing or want to have shared?

Also Eldryn (200% beast, 175% demon) for the lulz. but you need a way to counter the accuracy debuff or he will miss a lot
You are tempting me. Should I level up and awaken (already got 50 shards) the NV Physalis that I randomly pulled some time ago? How good is she?
FFBE - IGN: Wyngale ID: 897,504,535

User Info: DarkVeritas217

DarkVeritas217
2 weeks ago#5
DNetto posted...
You are tempting me. Should I level up and awaken (already got 50 shards) the NV Physalis that I randomly pulled some time ago? How good is she?

think she is still best or 2nd best non evoke mag chainer in JP. especially if you can fill her LB often.
FFBE Player ID: 972,589,657
Still got room on my friendlist
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: flkid

flkid
2 weeks ago#6
DarkVeritas217 posted...
think she is still best or 2nd best non evoke mag chainer in JP. especially if you can fill her LB often.

This plus waifu plus Gundam BS form. I got her ex+1 will give her a spin for Demon Chimera too.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: weekendlover2

weekendlover2
2 weeks ago#7
Using ibara for this. That video sinzar did with nv lasswell was painful lel

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
2 weeks ago#8
DarkVeritas217 posted...

I am not gonna use Eldryn just because of THAT reason. I will up my NV Physalis as well. BIS she will be. Magic and Ice damage is the way to go anyways.
" Friend: Why should I study history? Me: Because it is still going on. "

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
2 weeks ago#9
I can have Physallis up since I just got her to ex+1. Can also put up a Terra to counter the field effect.

She doesn't really need the shift here right?
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
2 weeks ago#10
I'm already behind on...5 trials so i don't think i'll bother with that one either.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A