• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. I'm pretty happy with the gil changes!

User Info: dabomb3000

dabomb3000
1 week ago#1
Are you happy with the gil changes Gumi made?

What you guys think?
Brave Exvius: IGN: Flower-812.776.757

User Info: Animestar5000

Animestar5000
1 week ago#2
Yep! Gil was always running low with me because of awakening abilities and units. Got a couple of units still waiting to be 7* so I can get their STMR's lol But this will make it nice and easy now :3
Tecmo Koei = Best Games :D
Add me on PSN -----> Animestar5000

User Info: Seifer05

Seifer05
1 week ago#3
Pretty happy considering they probably wouldn’t have done this if not for the Gil tower snafu.

I was one of the players that didn’t get to capitalize on that. And while I’m good on gil for quite a while thanks to the anniversary KM events. I’ll take more for where I can get it easily.
Seifer GL - 096 708 413 - NV Cloud, NV Tifa
Squall GL - 853 245 713 - NV Cloud, NV Tifa

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
1 week ago#4
Actually this is better than I thought, so I'm happy. I'd be more happy I had more Gil maps but I got the towers so I can't complain UU^

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
1 week ago#5
Yeah thnx a******s at Gimu just after using all my gil maps already just now you're increasing it to 5x tower snappers a run. You really know how to annoy.
" Friend: Why should I study history? Me: Because it is still going on. "
This is just damage control after the mess with the bug, but ehh... I'm cool with it. This helps people like me who missed out on the bug + newbies that never had the chance to get those GS towers have more gil to use.

Though yeah, RIP to anyone that used their gil maps already.
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS, Nintendo ID: Devil_JCS, 3DS FC: 4596-9592-6480 MH4U, MHG and MHW IGN: JC
I've always sat at around 60 - 80m gil so this whole thing didn't affect me, but the changes seem ok. I still think spending resources to get gil (lapis, daily coins etc) are an absolute trap and should be avoided, but the half price awakening and alterations to snappers etc is a good gesture.

A step in the right direction and it should help people out.
You don't need a reason to help people.
FFBE ID - 577,889,954 / FFBE IGN - Highwind

User Info: ChaozCloud

ChaozCloud
1 week ago#8
What did they do?
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
1 week ago#9
I still have like 50 Gil maps so... yup, I'm good :D

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 week ago#10
happy for the change, even if though I used like 20-30 gil maps this week.

but still don't recovered my trust on Gumi, f*** them.
give me step up or other bonuses for summon, and we're talking.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you posted will be misquoted, then be used against you.
http://error1355.com/ce/Ricemills.html
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. I'm pretty happy with the gil changes!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A