• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Beast25

Beast25
1 week ago#1
Just want to give everyone a heads up that circe does have a 40x aoe finishing move that Is magic damage but based on physical traits. I just realized this today myself. Also I'm not sure if there's already been a topic on this but figured it'd help someone.
FFBE : 851 251 255 / buli89 / WKN, Loren, Zargabaath, Malphasie and some more

User Info: Songi

Songi
1 week ago#2
Good for those who didn't pull the trigger on Elly and XWQL.
FFBE: Akari - 642,936,448

Beast25
1 week ago#3
Songi posted...
Good for those who didn't pull the trigger on Elly and XWQL.
Lol once you mentioned xwql I thought about my bhzq and then realized that they're not as good as xwql for dv... And then I got sad :(

User Info: Horith

Horith
1 week ago#4
She chains with Nagi with water to boot, even if it's only dual cast, and since she can self imbue if you have MMXon she can give her elements to other hybrid units. Shame her stats are so far behind, it's very difficult to gear her well when you have to cover elemental resists.
NNID/PSN: Servillo
3DS: 0688-6472-7893 Switch: 2415-4577-6308

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 week ago#5
Quistis can do 96x magic finisher that is physical attack so uses imbue and physical killers, but you have to wait until turn 6. xD
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
(edited 1 week ago)

Beast25
1 week ago#6
Horith posted...
She chains with Nagi with water to boot, even if it's only dual cast, and since she can self imbue if you have MMXon she can give her elements to other hybrid units. Shame her stats are so far behind, it's very difficult to gear her well when you have to cover elemental resists.
I sadly only have one nagi atm... :(
I was going to use tsukiko with circe for water tho luckily pulled my second one on the 11 rainbow

Beast25
1 week ago#7
ShadowGirlxox posted...
Quistis can do 96x magic finisher that is physical attack so uses imbue and physical killers, but you have to wait until turn 6. xD
Lol I guesssss I can try a six turn clear, atleast since they removed turn scores😂 sounds like a pretty good mod to me though 👍
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A