• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. [Tip] Dark Alexander - F2P Kryla Build = Team takes 0 Dmg - For PPL struggling

User Info: CoolMyth

CoolMyth
1 week ago#11
Alexander is so tanky, even with 80% breaks. Argh, not gonna try this again after clearing it.
On 10 September 2007, I was #49 on the leaderboard for the Gamefaqs Character Battle Contest 2007.

User Info: Ferozban

Ferozban
1 week ago#12
CoolMyth posted...
Alexander is so tanky, even with 80% breaks. Argh, not gonna try this again after clearing it.

That's why i recommend trying to fit a finisher in.
This fight is abysmally slow with only 2 Chainers.
I got Regina in and managed to finished it in 11 Turns.

CoolMyth
1 week ago#13
Ferozban posted...
That's why i recommend trying to fit a finisher in.
This fight is abysmally slow with only 2 Chainers.
I got Regina in and managed to finished it in 11 Turns.

I used 2. Regina and Cid. KRain and Tifa (AC) were my chainers. Sylvie and Rikku completed the party.

Equipping everyone to have at least 90% light resist took some attack off, and I made some mistakes during the fight. Ended the fight in 14 turns.
On 10 September 2007, I was #49 on the leaderboard for the Gamefaqs Character Battle Contest 2007.

User Info: flkid

flkid
1 week ago#14
Took me 4 turns with:

WHR
Esther
E regina
MmXon
Sylvie
Charlotte

Would of been maybe 3 if not for his stupid barriers. If I decided to UOC my 2nd AC Cloud or CP Noctis could probably 1 turn but meh.
PSN: DarkVelstadt
(edited 1 week ago)

CoolMyth
1 week ago#15
Redid it. 10 turns. Im done, lol.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 week ago#16
It doesn't have to be Kryla

AC Cloud
Locke
Wolfy Elf
Sylvie
2B
Tifa

On turn 3 Locke, Wolfy, Tifa and 2B all blasted out 2/3 casts of Stardust Ray with 2B's 100% imperil capped off by Cloud. 70% of his HP was gone. Set up turn 4, finished turn 5.

Locke was AoE mirage+evade/provoke
Everyone else 190+ resist with Sylvie buff
No damage taken. Damage was only 9k points but 140k with everything else.

I wonder how much it would be worth to hit him with disease? 10% reduction hmm...
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
1 week ago#17
I'd rather use Sylvie. 10% less innate evasion, but doesn't need the equip L Shield so her extra slot makes up for it. Better unit by most metrics.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.

User Info: cupnoodles

cupnoodles
1 week ago#18
I went for one turn burst kill with AC Cloud, Regina, MM Xon, Sylvie, Esther, and Elena.
Stalled/break/buffs/imperil until turn 3, then AR chain and capped with Cloud and Regina. Found this boss to be way less of a hassle compared to dark Tetra Sylphid.

If you have Sylvie, draw tank, and just gear everyone for light res, I don't think you can actually lose this fight?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 week ago#19
It's all about dat light resist (and one evade provoker)!

In DV in general I have been using Sylvie as my evade/provoker. So she's that + queen buffer at the same time. Makes composition easier!

While I can beat Alexander in 6 turns... he's still bulky so I'm not finishing him with a dramatic amount of damage!
FFBE Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Snoman2016

Snoman2016
1 week ago#20
Breaking news strat u cant execute doesnt work
ffbe 822148966
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. [Tip] Dark Alexander - F2P Kryla Build = Team takes 0 Dmg - For PPL struggling
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A