• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. FMA banner results. How did you do?

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
1 week ago#11
infinitexx posted...
Did some tickets and got Myra, want to trade?

Yes, that'd get me Myra's STMR lol!
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
1 week ago#12
I lucked out and got Al from one regular ticket. I should try to 7-star him after I use all the free tickets.

Which reminds me: I never did watch FMA Brotherhood. (Watched the original FMA and got bored halfway all those years ago. Maybe I should check it out.)
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 week ago#13
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/1/0/AAPmqWAAASKq.jpg

4 of the elder elric brothers and no alphonse. I still have the select ticket that I can use on alphonse
got a rainbow on first step was the ff4 twins. im on step 3 grinding 10k lapis hoe fully i can get 2 rainbows. 1 ed and one al. cause then I can omni prism one and 7 star the other. hope fully i can get enough lapis for next weeks banner

User Info: Chipofthehead

Chipofthehead
1 week ago#15
I used 33 tickets and ended up with 4 Winry's and 6 Riza's, no rainbows but at least the on banner rate was ok.....
FFBE friend code 926.356.122 username is Chip-ed.

User Info: Render9

Render9
1 week ago#16
25k, no rainbows except the guaranteed, no on banners.
Exchanged for Alfonse.
Omniprism.

One step with my last lapis on the 12k, second Beryl+Kimono Fina.
Is Beryl a step up from Chow?
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.

User Info: The_ShruMi

The_ShruMi
1 week ago#17
moot_sg posted...
I lucked out and got Al from one regular ticket. I should try to 7-star him after I use all the free tickets.

Which reminds me: I never did watch FMA Brotherhood. (Watched the original FMA and got bored halfway all those years ago. Maybe I should check it out.)

I'd say yes. Brotherhood follows the manga more closely. At least that's what I've heard as I've never read the manga.
Apparently the original is wildly different from Brotherhood after like episode 8 or something.
FFBE FC: 019,766,239
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 week ago#18
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/8/5/AAdC8UAAASL1.jpg

I did okay, got one of each on step 3 of the step up. Going to hold off on using the select ticket and try to pull a dupe of one of them off dailies or a ticket, then I can 7* both of them without using the Omniprism, which means I would still have a good shot at Mustang and Bradley next week.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Render9

Render9
1 week ago#19
LordBurl posted...
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/8/5/AAdC8UAAASL1.jpg

I did okay, got one of each on step 3 of the step up. Going to hold off on using the select ticket and try to pull a dupe of one of them off dailies or a ticket, then I can 7* both of them without using the Omniprism, which means I would still have a good shot at Mustang and Bradley next week.
That's better than okay, that's exactly what I wanted. :/
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 week ago#20
Render9 posted...
That's better than okay, that's exactly what I wanted. :/
Well, I said only okay because there are people on here posting they got 4+ on banner rainbows, lol!
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. FMA banner results. How did you do?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A