• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. War of the Visions is now available

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
1 week ago#1
Downloading now
FFBE Username: Ultima

User Info: Asternex

Asternex
1 week ago#2
Me too. I'm not sure how much of the first pull is fixed, but I just got my 9th Mediena (1st in WotV of course)
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
FFBE: 667 167 827 | Mario Maker 2 ID: TXB-022-6HF

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 week ago#3
meh, I'll just wait until the review comes out.
heavily skeptic based on the JP version.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you posted will be misquoted, then be used against you.
http://error1355.com/ce/Ricemills.html

User Info: Kyara

Kyara
1 week ago#4
Asternex posted...
Me too. I'm not sure how much of the first pull is fixed, but I just got my 9th Mediena (1st in WotV of course)
You mean the tutorial summon? Got a unit that looks like the mom of those two boys. What's the highest rarity?

User Info: Asternex

Asternex
1 week ago#5
Kyara posted...
You mean the tutorial summon? Got a unit that looks like the mom of those two boys. What's the highest rarity?
Yep, tutorial summon. I also got a UR monk called Xiza in that pull. I believe the rainbows there are called UR.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
FFBE: 667 167 827 | Mario Maker 2 ID: TXB-022-6HF
Mostly just downloaded to login everyday for dailies and maybe dabble in it every once in awhile...
At least for now.
Mediana is looking quite "flashy" though and I like it :p
* I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me *
Love the Final Fantasy Series! Twitch affiliate! l Twitch.tv/callmepeepz

User Info: FionZyles

FionZyles
1 week ago#7
Holy cow they got english voice?! Might give more try to it :) Also is Mont having Sora's(KH3) Voice? Sounds so familiar hmmmmm

Kyara posted...
UR is the highest, though there is/are even "rarer" UR like Greg
(edited 1 week ago)
Well, right out of the bat I see a problem.
There's going to be "paid visiore only" banners, where you can't use the free visiore you obtain.
Things could get messy with units down the road with something like that LOL.

EDIT: That, and they apparently took away the easy re-roll option...
Nice. Already off to a sour start lol
* I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me *
Love the Final Fantasy Series! Twitch affiliate! l Twitch.tv/callmepeepz
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 week ago#9
I got to the tutorial. Have to work first... get other FFBE stuff done, THEN I shall get back to it :P

Also, Trying to search images in war of the vision just yields me many images of Vision from MCU -.-

https://www.gamerbraves.com/guide-a-beginners-guide-for-war-of-the-visions-final-fantasy-brave-exvius/

This might come in handy for some folks too.

Lastly, it wouldn't let me use "MAZZ0Murder" as a name... like Nintendo, I guess no one likes MURDER >:D
FFBE Friend code: 683,865,706
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: FionZyles

FionZyles
1 week ago#10
MAZZ0Murder posted...
Also, Trying to search images in war of the vision just yields me many images of Vision from MCU -.-
Your biggest mistake is searching war of the vision instead of visionS :)

Also yup, VIP system is there, and 2.0x speed when you're at Royal Rank 8 which I doubt it's even remotely possible for F2P to get. Nice work Gumi

Rolled Aileen(yay what I WANTED) from tutorial, Xiza(yay another what I wanted) unit, Golem + 1 trash UR card from step 1+2. Guess I will go with this :) Or at least see what I get from Step 3
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. War of the Visions is now available
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A