• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Final fantasy Record Keeper Collab

User Info: Asternex

Asternex
2 days ago#11
Reaper_ExE posted...
Or better, Celebration Grimoire, heal static 150 hp
Well, when I was playlng it, Sentinel's Grimoire was actually good, with only Y'shtola having a similar soul break with mitigation and you basically NEEDED to bring your own or a friend to survive the tougher bosses.
Celebration Grimoire was just... sad

Randomx posted...
He has a very unappealing sprite and that's me being nice.
He's definitely the lamest looking "MC"
I was never a fan of him, but I still find myself willing to go for him (despite not knowing much of what he is capable of doing)
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
FFBE: 667 167 827 | Mario Maker 2 ID: TXB-022-6HF

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
2 days ago#12
Tyro looks a lot better in his alternate costume. Unfortunately, that's not his alternate costume. There are other characters in RK. There's Biggs, Wedge, Elarra, Shadowsmith, Cid. Not sure why none of them make it over when they get the three mains here. Oh well.
FFBE Username: Ultima
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Norenia

Norenia
2 days ago#13
Sentinel Grimoire was basically a classic necessity. Without it or something similar, you weren't getting far as the difficulties went up. Should've known it would be one of the biggest things in his setup (though at 115? Ouch, that probably hurts his 6* usefulness).
Casual PC/PS4 gaming stream: https://www.twitch.tv/norenia

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
2 days ago#14
Randomx posted...
He has a very unappealing sprite and that's me being nice.
Tyro resembles my son. 🤬🤬🤬😡😡

@Asternex I have most of Tyro's goodies. USB3 gives you Sentinel Grimoire, Hastega, Protectga, Shellga. Insta-cast at the start of battle. A recent change was made where now Shellga, Protectga and Hastega are permanent unless dispelled. His USB4 gives you party wide 50% critical that you can build to 100% critical. He is a permanent fixture on my top level endgame content teams.

@Blingya25 Thats changed. Now we earn lenses from in game events and dupe relics. These can be exchanged for relics from a list specific to each unit that grows over time. For example, in about a week I'm going to buy Vincent's RS Fire BSB and then I am going to auto-murder Ice Odin.

There are also occasional purchasable gem draws: $29.99 for a 10+1 with 1 or 2 guaranteed rainbows + select a relic of your choice for a given unit.

Also rainbow rates even for the free daily were significantly raised a year ago. You have a 11% chance to pull a 6* relic for example.

@Renkencen here: http://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/ab_image/event_intro/challenge_3299/event_intro_head_img.png
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
2 days ago#15
SSJPabs posted...
Tyro resembles my son. 🤬🤬🤬😡😡

The only resemblance one could draw from that sprite would be blue eyes and blond hair in which case he'd resemble me, too. And many others.

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
2 days ago#16
Renkencen posted...
Also is there an image of those three in RK form?
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/5/4/2/AARebuAAALm2.jpg
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you posted will be misquoted, then be used against you.
http://error1355.com/ce/Ricemills.html

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
2 days ago#17
Randomx posted...
The only resemblance one could draw from that sprite would be blue eyes and blond hair in which case he'd resemble me, too. And many others.
Relax friend. I was only pretending to be mad. Though Tyro actually has sandy hair, so blond-brown. In fact though, his official art does resemble my son. He's young enough that the childish anime features match his really well except for eye color.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
His kit seems lacking, did tyro come as free unit?

Since I also play ffrk Id like to get him for collection purpose when he come to global later lol
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: Krasuar

Krasuar
2 days ago#19
Silfurbor_Negla posted...
His kit seems lacking, did tyro come as free unit?

Since I also play ffrk Id like to get him for collection purpose when he come to global later lol
Yes he is free. So is his Sentinal Grimoire which is a rod that you can run through 11 floors of Item World. The 11th gives it 30% to all stats if I remember the stuff I read on him correctly.

User Info: Asternex

Asternex
2 days ago#20
SSJPabs posted...
I have most of Tyro's goodies. USB3 gives you Sentinel Grimoire, Hastega, Protectga, Shellga. Insta-cast at the start of battle. A recent change was made where now Shellga, Protectga and Hastega are permanent unless dispelled. His USB4 gives you party wide 50% critical that you can build to 100% critical. He is a permanent fixture on my top level endgame content teams.
Unlimited Shellga, Protectga and hate sounds awesome! I really liked FFRK, but once I took a break, I couldn't get back into it. In glad Tyro's free though. I would hate to miss him.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
FFBE: 667 167 827 | Mario Maker 2 ID: TXB-022-6HF
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Final fantasy Record Keeper Collab
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A