• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Final fantasy Record Keeper Collab

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
3 days ago#1
Tyro is out for FFBE. He is not too spectacular but he is a jack of all trades with a few interesting abilities.

https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Tyro/JP

ED: Actually tyro has 100% uptime on 40% General mitigation and 25% type mitigation on 1 CD move. That is nice.

On the Record Keeper side, Fina has the potential to be a quite good healer. Rain is pretty good with some potential but Lassweak is missing a couple key things to be really great.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
3 days ago#2
meh, never played that thing
Manage your expectations.

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
3 days ago#3
Good to know to what to saved my lapis for.

Shame that there won't be anymore RK units than Moogle in the future should RK add more FFBE units like Jake, Sakura, Nichol and Fid etc.

Also is there an image of those three in RK form?

User Info: Asternex

Asternex
3 days ago#4
Wow, I loved playing FFRK. So, I'm guessing he has Sentinel Grimoire in his kit then XD
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
FFBE: 667 167 827 | Mario Maker 2 ID: TXB-022-6HF

User Info: Blingya25

Blingya25
3 days ago#5
Still have RK on my phone, but I stopped long ago, when you can't get relics for your units... you just have to make do with what luck gives you. At least BE, I can play with the units, but TMR/STMR are the roadblock, which is fine in my book.

But, yay! Something for me to save my lapis for. Now, if we can just get Wol, Echo, Sarah, Meia, and Garland, that would be awesome! We can finally have the FF mobile trifecta in BE! (At least Wol and Echo).
You're the best friend that I ever had I've been wish you such a long time you're sunshime
FC: 4339-2507-6799

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
3 days ago#6
Asternex posted...
Wow, I loved playing FFRK. So, I'm guessing he has Sentinel Grimoire in his kit then XD
Or better, Celebration Grimoire, heal static 150 hp
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Reaper_ExE-13, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, Last Cloudia = Reaper - 180086653

User Info: CoolMyth

CoolMyth
3 days ago#7
I'm waiting for the DFFOO collab. We can have Materia/Spiritus here, and there can have Rain/Lasswell/Fina.
On 10 September 2007, I was #49 on the leaderboard for the Gamefaqs Character Battle Contest 2007.

User Info: Caliberpoo

Caliberpoo
3 days ago#8
Not glex so meh

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
3 days ago#9
He has a very unappealing sprite and that's me being nice.

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
3 days ago#10
Caliberpoo posted...
Not glex so meh

" Friend: Why should I study history? Me: Because it is still going on. "
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Final fantasy Record Keeper Collab
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A