• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Dang,I think I really would have pulled on Siegnacio if they had the jp skillset

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
1 week ago#1
https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Sieghard_%26_Ignacio/JP?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Now that looks kinda interesting as a kit. Maybe a little bit toning down but much better than what we got.
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: FionZyles

FionZyles
1 week ago#2
I like their TMR/STMR, Sakaya's TMR/STMR are very strong to every SPR user nuff said. Sicknacho's TMR is just ok imo because Axe is useless, but STMR is almost perfect for Phy Tank(yeah 50% provoke can be bad depends on the enemy).

What I hate about Sakaya's kits is friggin Irvine(BS in GL's term) frame again, really wish it's Lezard frame but I think Alim is gonna ditch it soon? Sicknacho's LB has a lil bit problem, phy cover + AoE Mirage look weird actually unless enemy uses uncoverable + coverable Phy at the same time. Dat 1 turn 90% Mitigate Phy/Mag damage with short CD though
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
1 week ago#3
I really like his tanking abilites combined with some neat support and that he has all sorts of physical covers.

Looks like a fun unit that doesn’t necessarily have to focus on either attack or defense.

don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
1 week ago#4
Just wondering why we get the crappy skillsets for them. Why not keep them identical...
" Friend: Why should I study history? Me: Because it is still going on. "

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 week ago#5
I am sad we won't get Tyro. FFRK is my jam...
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: itperson

itperson
1 week ago#6
LordHelios posted...
Just wondering why we get the crappy skillsets for them. Why not keep them identical...

cause Glex ftw

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 week ago#7
LordHelios posted...

Noctis said hi.

and KH units to some extent.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you posted will be misquoted, then be used against you.
http://error1355.com/ce/Ricemills.html

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 week ago#8
*cough cough* dragon quest 11 units

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 week ago#9
also jp valentine units are not limited

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 week ago#10
That kit is the sort of thing I was expecting. Like if we got that same unit, it would make sense because it is taking some of the best stuff from their post enhancement kits.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Dang,I think I really would have pulled on Siegnacio if they had the jp skillset
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A