• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Is JP still going strong with Contents ?

User Info: Miss_Chen

Miss_Chen
2 weeks ago#1
I'm just afraid Global be dead next year or 2....
Love this game is so nostalgic from old RPG games I grow up playing....

Any info from those that play in Japan atm

No season 4 ? No new CG characters or new trails ?
Woman must not accept; she must challenge...
FFBE:345,491,776 PSN:subaru2985 Nintendo Switch: SW-2801-4984-2212

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
2 weeks ago#2
Blue Fina is still ongoing.

They still have CG Zidane, Squall, AC Cloud, OK, etc, on top of Daisy we met.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
2 weeks ago#3
content is still coming out.

The bigger thing is there was a pretty significant exodus of players and new players aren't really outpacing those leaving .

the game is fine, the community is dwindling.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
2 weeks ago#4
wyldman11 posted...

The bigger thing is there was a pretty significant exodus of players and new players aren't really outpacing those leaving .

how is the power creep?

im just so shocked when I got Esther, Sylvie I thought I was set and then Esther is now considered meh already. Elena then blew away content but people say she is meh and TDW is better than TDH.

I also get stressed they keep changing chaining families. I was all for DR back in the day as it was easy on the iOS. Even BS works well on iOS. Now they add others

PSN: Joerpg84 Dissidia opera: 144 578 550
FFBE- 799 086 973. Esther/Elena/Zeno/Sylvie/Event

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
2 weeks ago#5
JRPG posted...
wyldman11 posted...

how is the power creep?

im just so shocked when I got Esther, Sylvie I thought I was set and then Esther is now considered meh already. Elena then blew away content but people say she is meh and TDW is better than TDH.

I also get stressed they keep changing chaining families. I was all for DR back in the day as it was easy on the iOS. Even BS works well on iOS. Now they add others

Mains in JP are still Amoe and SR, unless something changed.

Damage dealers age much quicker than support, healers, or even tanks.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: stormlight13

stormlight13
2 weeks ago#6
JRPG posted...
how is the power creep?

Elena is still perfectly capable of clearing all trials we have, and I suspect several more into the future. Her damage may not be top end, but she is much harder to kill than most other dps units (the exception being XWQL, of course).

Esther has fallen off quite a bit, but her enhancements should be coming in a couple more months, and she is still serviceable. I don't think there is a trial to date that people haven't used her for (barring moon), so if she is your best you can still get by. It'll just be harder.
FFBE IGN: Stormlig
FC: 271,863,209

User Info: stormlight13

stormlight13
2 weeks ago#7
Miss_Chen posted...
I'm just afraid Global be dead next year or 2....
Love this game is so nostalgic from old RPG games I grow up playing....

Any info from those that play in Japan atm

No season 4 ? No new CG characters or new trails ?
Don't know how the story is going, but I know that there are a bunch of CG characters out, and at least a few new permanent trials that look neat. I haven't followed how often they get new content though, so for all I know it has been 2 trials in 6 months.
FFBE IGN: Stormlig
FC: 271,863,209

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
2 weeks ago#8
JRPG posted...
how is the power creep?

Elena's still only a little slower than K Rain at killing things and Rain is still perfectly relevant. Most of the top dds are limited units that aren't going to be available so you can't just look at the list and dismiss units.

But Esther has been around for 10 months. Thats an eternity.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Is JP still going strong with Contents ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A