• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Lack of content dragging me down again...

User Info: Akeva

Akeva
1 week ago#1
I have left the game for extended periods twice now....the same old grind is starting to get to me again. Caught up with all the trails again...

Is it just me or does new content seem to be coming at a much slower pace? I was really excited about the prospect of the chamber of the vengeful..I really enjoy those trials...but its been over three months since are last one. Anyone know if the trials will pick up soon based on JP? Sad that I enjoy this game, but not enough to keep me logging in daily....
FFBE ID: 252 340 192 ------ Please have GFaqs in Info
IGN Akeva

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 week ago#2
We are way behind on JP trials IIRC. We should have had Shinryu, Soul Palace, and I think one more.

They should also have unlocked another 50 unit in the CoV.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
1 week ago#3
Another SBB is coming this week but hell there's still a bit of content I haven't done and I never left lol

I'm essentially caught up on trials.. just have lightning tyrant to do but that's only because I haven't had a lot of time to do it but I still have a bit of story and Madam's Manor I still need to do

What keeps me playing is tinkering with units and when I get into a lull.. do the bare minimum and call it a day.. don't miss out on the free stuff

Also Dark Visions is pretty soon as well
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 week ago#4
Not sure what you expect from a f2p mobile game. For me there is lots of things to do.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 week ago#5
need to catch up too, but lazy/better games and every time I'm in the mood all the Zyrus's on my FL are garbo :<
Manage your expectations.

User Info: Jaeger562

Jaeger562
1 week ago#6
I feel like the rewards are not worth it anymore. The trials get harder and more complicated but completing them will not give me anything that will make my team better.

Lately ive just. Been logging in for the bonuses n playing other games
Gamer ID
FFBE: 198.800.381
Everything is easy lulz lolz. Time to all quit playing this game unless Gimu gives us what we need.... SOMETHING GOOD 🤡
FFBE IGN: / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
1 week ago#8
I've been phoning it in for the last couple weeks and playing other games. I think part of it is the down time between seasons.
FFBE Username: Ultima
Might just ask here for stamina burning

Any easy setup for LGD armeggedon that freed up 1 slot to rotate?
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
1 week ago#10
Start a new account anew. The feeling of getting rewarded once again lol
FFBE Id: 453,552,253
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Lack of content dragging me down again...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers