• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
1 week ago#11
Wouldn't mind Lassworm but got Rain off banner so pretty sure the same will happen with him even tho I could make him pretty beast since I have a lot of katana gear including STMRs
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: JThon

JThon
1 week ago#12
I'll pass on Passwell as well.
FFBE ID JThon: 546, 351, 721
Ayaka, 2B, Zargabaath, Tidus, Luneth, Emperor, Olive, FireV, Elza, Fryevia, Yun, Noel, Noctis, Dark Fina, Delita, DKC for sharing
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Ethelxe

Ethelxe
1 week ago#13
Skip. Still waiting on CG OK.

User Info: LordAzai

LordAzai
1 week ago#14
I kind of want him to get each of the upgraded fine original units in turn. Got Fina and Rain currently, so hopefully I can grab the others.

not spending for it but if I’m lucky then happy days 😁
FFBE ID: 278 692 388
Gimme dem rainbows!
Songi posted...
The biggest disappointment here. Next item world better remain open for an entire month as compensation.
Silly argument? No need for a month, just f***ing up the rare ability appearance by 99% so I am done upping all my "to be upgraded" weapons with the rare abilities.
FFBE IGN: / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.
LordAzai posted...
I kind of want him to get each of the upgraded fine original units in turn. Got Fina and Rain currently, so hopefully I can grab the others.

not spending for it but if I’m lucky then happy days 😁
He'll drop for me eventually off banner so nothing to worry 'bout.
FFBE IGN: / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.

User Info: thrillee

thrillee
1 week ago#17
I'm going for a Sister, I like the sprite.
When in doubt, bring a Ling.
ID: 092,264,865
thrillee posted...
I'm going for a Sister, I like the sprite.
And you'll end up with several Lasswells πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 week ago#19
Not much reason to go for him, but at least his LB is neat. Not sure how these worlds have moons between Odin and Lassworm… but also not sure how anything survived against Lassworm if he had that much power...

And like others I'm disappointed by no IW.
FFBE Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: thrillee

thrillee
1 week ago#20
HarmoniousTerra posted...
And you'll end up with several Lasswells πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You know the mechanics of this game all too well.
When in doubt, bring a Ling.
ID: 092,264,865
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers