• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Breaker Break down help?

User Info: HALiAM

HALiAM
1 week ago#1
So i cant seem to get a handle on who i shgould use for my breakers, anyone have a good source for this.

Or whos your top five current breakers
ffbe id 415-157-672 IGN HALyeah

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 week ago#2
Fid
Kryla
Adventurer Locke
King Edgar

Honestly we have a lot of breakers now that can maintain 70% or better breaks, and they are all good in the breaker role. Some are better than others, such as Kryla and Fid, because they bring a ton of other support.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 week ago#3
I still use 2B a lot, lulzā€¦ (74% from LB, 70% from one CD, 50% ALL break from other CD which gives access to a 60% ATK/MAG attack)

I have access to Fid (74% breaks) but have yet to try her out.

I use Neverending Hope in place of breakers/buffers since he does both in one action.

I.E. 60% Attack break + 130% Def buff

I have 6* King Edgar but do not use him either...

Also have Loren who I don't use!
FFBE Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: kingfencer

kingfencer
1 week ago#4
Kryla but she is limited.

Summer fina and lid. Break and heal.

Most require that you can spam your lb to maintain a 70% break.

Beside breaking. You have to look at what else they can do. Some annoying breakers on single target break
check out my ffbe page bro! tutorials to frequently asked questions
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYXtAhi6gmkdzI17qij7fmg

User Info: HALiAM

HALiAM
1 week ago#5
No kryla for me who is a good comp FID?
ffbe id 415-157-672 IGN HALyeah

User Info: Chocobot

Chocobot
1 week ago#6
I've been using Locke since he came out, because I'm a Locke fan and his breaks are a couple steps stronger. Also he does SR chaining, AoE mirage, lb boost, minor mp/hp and mitigation, and can even evade provoke well with his stmr (really anyone can with that +30, but it's his).

Before that Kryla and 2B. 2B doesn't do much besides breaks and dated damage, but Kryla has a lot of utility.

User Info: Randomx

Randomx
1 week ago#7
I'm still using Lid and have no problems clearing stuff with her. So from that point of view i'd say it doesn't matter as much as some people make it out to be as long as your breaking is one with high enough break %.

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 week ago#8
Kryla, King Edgar, Locke, Beowulf.

Fid is the most overrated unit in the game and not very good as a breaker.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: Akeva

Akeva
1 week ago#9
ShadowGirlxox posted...

Disagree. I do not use her much if I dont have to because I do not like her sprite...but she is easily the best breaker I have (for reference I have 7* Edgar, Locke, and Kryla as well)

She has the best support...her healing is insane for a support, extra MP battery, great base stats (mine is easily over 20k hp and 12k spr w/o using doors) and she imbues/imperils. And do not sleep on an emergency aoe reraise.

Only Kryla rivals her because she offers difference things..mainly the nethesite built into her kit and the reapplying break if the boss dispells
FFBE ID: 252 340 192 ------ Please have GFaqs in Info
IGN Akeva

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 week ago#10
Akeva posted...
ShadowGirlxox posted...

Disagree. I do not use her much if I dont have to because I do not like her sprite...but she is easily the best breaker I have (for reference I have 7* Edgar, Locke, and Kryla as well)

She has the best support...her healing is insane for a support, extra MP battery, great base stats (mine is easily over 20k hp and 12k spr w/o using doors) and she imbues/imperils. And do not sleep on an emergency aoe reraise.

Only Kryla rivals her because she offers difference things..mainly the nethesite built into her kit and the reapplying break if the boss dispells

Fid is terrible breaker, only 60% single target breaks on demand and no dispel. Doesn't matter what else she can do when she sucks at her main role. She is actually better as a healer than a breaker which is sad because she is the most basic healer for 7*.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Breaker Break down help?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers