• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kingfencer

kingfencer
3 days ago#1
really easy with king rain, his lb is so OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLqq_X8tfrs
check out my ffbe page bro! tutorials to frequently asked questions
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYXtAhi6gmkdzI17qij7fmg

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
3 days ago#2
Yeah, the hard part was the kill with esper mission on the first boss for me. I'm pretty sure these were designed with two King Rains chaining in mind because the missions for the third boss were use two limit breaks and kill with limit break. lol
FFBE Username: Ultima
(edited 3 days ago)

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
3 days ago#3
I honestly just OTKOed them with dual Kartens. Missed the first moogle but I guess I can live without it.
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-
Goldninja posted...
Yeah, the hard part was the kill with esper mission on the first boss for me. I'm pretty sure these were designed with two King Rains chaining in mind because the missions for the third boss were use two limit breaks and kill with limit break. lol

this even without kking rain the bonus stage as very easy to complete

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
3 days ago#5
shadowhippo1986 posted...
Goldninja posted...

They have always been easy from the very start for me. Paper tissue crap. The mission for me always is not the one shoot the plebby "challenge" to get the mission objectives lulz lolz 🤡

That's about the only "difficulty" there is honestly.
" This garden universe vibrates complete. Some we get a sound so sweet.
Vibrations reach on up to become light, And then thru gamma, out of sight. "

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
3 days ago#6
LordHelios posted...
shadowhippo1986 posted...
Goldninja posted...

They have always been easy from the very start for me. Paper tissue crap. The mission for me always is not the one shoot the plebby "challenge" to get the mission objectives lulz lolz 🤡

That's about the only "difficulty" there is honestly.

It's great that you're an unstoppable god at this game.
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
3 days ago#7
First time I had to reset at the start cos physical cover instead of magic cover (reddit only mention cover) but after that, I forgot the no lb and fail the esper kill and the second stage I forgot to used fire twice (used it once) while last stage I got all rewards.

Second time I gotten all rewards (single cast bolting strike and then quickly follow by esper did the trick for me).

I was using

SS Charlotte
Seighard
MS Nichol
WoL Lenna
Elena
Friend Elena

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
3 days ago#8
Myra
Sylvie
Kydia
Basch
Zeno
Friend Zeno

This was a very easy bonus stage.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: Chipofthehead

Chipofthehead
3 days ago#9
Cg Charlotte - passive provoke and esper finisher
Morgana - esper gauge
Cg Fina - heals, resists and magic finisher
Sylvie - imbue lightning/earth and breaker/buffer
Elena and friend Elena - chains

I forgot to equip Charlotte, Morgana and Fina for the fight (thankfully Charlotte had wrapped gift and plushie equipped) and this was still a breeze. I'm not even sure any resistances were necessary, Charlotte had 20% across the board (bar ice and light) and despite aoe covering and provoking took only minor damage.

On a negative note my 10% ticket gave me a 3* Amira so working as intended.
FFBE friend code 926.356.122 username is Chip-ed.

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
3 days ago#10
I wanted to go in blind with a typical balanced team, so I used Lilith, Sieghard, Myra, Summer Fid and 2 Esthers. Easy peasy!
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316
  • Post New Message