• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Old Halloween Step-Up Summon Results

User Info: ahriman505

ahriman505
1 month ago#21
ahriman505 posted...
Is it realistic to get 750 Lapis before the banner ends or should I start catching up on some trials I've been too lazy to do?

Derp. Didn't realize we can only go 1 lap on the old units. It does mention a "Featured 10+1" summon to get the extra 20 coins for a prism, but I don't see when we can pull. I assume it'll be available after maintenance on Halloween but I see no mention of it anywhere. Can anybody confirm?
ID: 799 686 939
IGN: Ahriman

User Info: Chlamydialight

Chlamydialight
1 month ago#22
ahriman505 posted...
ahriman505 posted...
Is it realistic to get 750 Lapis before the banner ends or should I start catching up on some trials I've been too lazy to do?

Derp. Didn't realize we can only go 1 lap on the old units. It does mention a "Featured 10+1" summon to get the extra 20 coins for a prism, but I don't see when we can pull. I assume it'll be available after maintenance on Halloween but I see no mention of it anywhere. Can anybody confirm?

do the 10+1 on their banner to get the last 20 coins(says it on top of the banner)

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 month ago#23
Mooj Starfury posted...
Sinamoi posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
Sinamoi posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
Edit: Also used a shedload of tickets:100 3* ex2 5* ex3 30% blue tix1 10% blue ticket12 4*38 3*Burned

*facepalm*

I hope your partner/mum/whateverthef*** is looking after ur wallet rn

F2P for well over a year now thx, and the STMR would have been great for my Charlotte who uses Liliths mace with 62% HP bonus from IW, and whose only 2 elements that arent 100% resist are the fire and dark that this STMR carries...

ultimately this stmr would have amounted to very little regardless, it's never been relevant to have 100% resist in every element at once, and you have a ton of element resist options now anyway

you went balls to the walls on such a trivial thing mang, and the units you got along the way weren't even worth it really

In every post I have ever seen from you, you have the manners of a drunken chimp, and your posts are as welcome as crotch rot brought about by a regret-inspiring, syphilitic one night stand.

Please stop injecting your opinion where it is clearly undesired. Your e-peen is not as large as you think it is.

lol, clam down chief, I'm not in the triggering business but perhaps I'd do well?
Manage your expectations.

User Info: ahriman505

ahriman505
1 month ago#24
Chlamydialight posted...
ahriman505 posted...
ahriman505 posted...

do the 10+1 on their banner to get the last 20 coins(says it on top of the banner)

Double Derp. Well I guess that means I'll need to scrounge up another 1000 Lapis on top of that. No more story to grind either. This will be cutting it pretty close.
ID: 799 686 939
IGN: Ahriman
(message deleted)

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
4 weeks ago#26
EDIT: After beating the Latern another time I got enough Lapis for my last 5K pull, which would also give me the 20 exchange coins, and I guess GLS is with me because I summoned an 8th, making this the second unit I have two STMRs of.

So with that, I nabbed Lilith's Prism and awakened her. So I'm pretty sure my luck is spent for a while :P

Forgot that Fry was my first unit with two STMR
FFBE Friend code: 683,865,706
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Old Halloween Step-Up Summon Results
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers