• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Imbrian706

Imbrian706
1 month ago#1
I'm still running a. Rain and lillith dor magic tanks. Ive 6* Charlotte but, well 6* doesnt mean much.

Is cecil the next magic tank? And like 5 months away?

Is this banner worth 19k to grab char for 7*? Or use uoc? (I have 26)

User Info: HaZZaRdbOy

HaZZaRdbOy
1 month ago#2
Chances are, they will probably give Lilith some global upgrades at the end of this month. They've been giving global exclusives nice upgrades the past 2 months. I believe this month will be Lilith's turn since it'll be halloween and all. On a side note, Demon Rain might also get some upgrades.

I say wait and see what happens at the end of this month before doing anything.

User Info: bitcomet510

bitcomet510
1 month ago#3
Sacred SC is your top of the line magic tank. She wields swords and shields which is what you need to cover elemental tetris and spr if you lack. She can be build with high hp 21k, 1k def, and 1500-1600 spr with just tmr (protector of lapis, wandering warriors, chocobo adventure, adventurer V, her tmr/stmr shield, ect.). I’d uoc her for her 7*.

Idk about Cecil. He wasn’t much a good tank when with his 6*. I was always using 6* WOL when I started playing this game for trials.

User Info: SpicyBanana

SpicyBanana
1 month ago#4
Imbrian706 posted...
I'm still running a. Rain and lillith dor magic tanks. Ive 6* Charlotte but, well 6* doesnt mean much.

I got one set as nemesis 1 with 100 resist all if you want to use her whenever you want! Just saying.
Psn-PotatoPunchers.
FFBE ID-285,286,855.

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 month ago#5
Lilith should be getting enhancements this month.

I have a feeling she isn't going to get a rework like other glex units because she didn't suffer to 7 stars and power creep like the others did.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

Imbrian706
1 month ago#6
SpicyBanana posted...
Imbrian706 posted...

I got one set as nemesis 1 with 100 resist all if you want to use her whenever you want! Just saying.

Thanks but I usually use friend slot for a chaining partner. I'll keep it in mind though.

Imbrian706
1 month ago#7
bitcomet510 posted...
Sacred SC is your top of the line magic tank. She wields swords and shields which is what you need to cover elemental tetris and spr if you lack. She can be build with high hp 21k, 1k def, and 1500-1600 spr with just tmr (protector of lapis, wandering warriors, chocobo adventure, adventurer V, her tmr/stmr shield, ect.). I’d uoc her for her 7*.

Idk about Cecil. He wasn’t much a good tank when with his 6*. I was always using 6* WOL when I started playing this game for trials.

I think its impossible to compare his 6* to the upcoming 7*...

User Info: Vitamin D83

Vitamin D83
1 month ago#8
Yeah, I'd wait to see what they do with Lillith first if you have her already.

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 month ago#9
If Lilith doesn't get 50% aoe general mitigation in her enhancements I would uoc Charlotte and be done with Lilith.

It's not likely she will, but it isn't impossible either.
Manage your expectations.
  • Topic Archived