• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Garion_of_Riva

Garion_of_Riva
1 week ago#1
So, I figured while I was bored at work (even though I should be getting stuff done) I'd see what everyone's favorite units are. While I'm only going to ask about FFBE original units, FF units, and limited time units (whether they are from a collab banner or something like Halloween or whatever), you can break it down further if you feel like!

I'll go ahead and start.

Favorite FFBE original unit: Sieghard
Favorite Final Fantasy unit: Hard choice between CG WoL and Sephiroth, but I'd go toward Mama's Boy.
Favorite Limited Time unit: Lenneth (I'd put KH Sephiroth but that's redundant)

So what's everyone else's favorites?
FFBE PlayerID: 983 734 752

User Info: MMZ

MMZ
1 week ago#2
Esther and Elena are favorite originals at the moment and while I do like both of their designs a great deal, that favor is heavily swayed by how useful they've been for me.

Trance Terra is possibly the all-time favorite. I'll still use her on occasion despite having newer, stronger mages like Mediena and Circe. She was incredibly useful for some time, but beyond that I love her sprite design, animation, and VI is my favorite of the Final Fantasy series thus easily leading her to the top of my choices.
Signature Edition Signature

User Info: BasilShim

BasilShim
1 week ago#3
You mean as a character or just from gameplay point of view?
PSN: BasilShim (same nickname everywhere: Steam, Origin, you name it)
Brave Exvius ID: 773,552,595
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
1 week ago#4
Glex: Elena (No question. She's a fantastic unit.)
FF: Warrior of Light Lenna
Limited: Kryla
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877

Garion_of_Riva
1 week ago#5
BasilShim posted...
You mean as a character or just from gameplay point of view?

Could be both! My choices have a little of both in them along with nostalgia thrown in for good measure (especially for Lenneth).

Garion_of_Riva
1 week ago#6
MMZ posted...
Esther and Elena are favorite originals at the moment and while I do like both of their designs a great deal, that favor is heavily swayed by how useful they've been for me.

Trance Terra is possibly the all-time favorite. I'll still use her on occasion despite having newer, stronger mages like Mediena and Circe. She was incredibly useful for some time, but beyond that I love her sprite design, animation, and VI is my favorite of the Final Fantasy series thus easily leading her to the top of my choices.

BarefootX posted...
Glex: Elena (No question. She's a fantastic unit.)
FF: Warrior of Light Lenna
Limited: Kryla

I wanted to put Elena on mine too, because I've constantly used her since I got her, but Sieghard just takes the fabulous cake.

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
1 week ago#7
Designwise

FFBE Originals

Cid
Kaito
Sieghard
Wilhelm
Yego

FF characters

TT
Minfilia
Rem
Kurasame
Beatrix

Other

Jensen
Viktor
Vargas
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 week ago#8
Favorite FFBE original unit: Elena. An op and handy unit tp have!
Favorite Final Fantasy unit: WoL Lenna. She's pretty much everything I wanted from a healer!
Favorite Limited Time unit: Randi. Some people says I'm foolish for chasing after him to make him 7* (got him the first SoM banner) but I still used him til this day!

User Info: gdawe14

gdawe14
1 week ago#9
Glex - Sieg
Original FF - Terra
Limited - Randi
IGN: Darklord
029 389 103

Garion_of_Riva
1 week ago#10
DerDoDo posted...
Designwise

FFBE Originals

Cid
Kaito
Sieghard
Wilhelm
Yego

FF characters

TT
Minfilia
Rem
Kurasame
Beatrix

Other

Jensen
Viktor
Vargas

Some good choices there! I kinda wish Minfilia would get a CG unit like Y'shtola, but that would just be fanservice.
Renkencen posted...
Favorite FFBE original unit: Elena. An op and handy unit tp have!
Favorite Final Fantasy unit: WoL Lenna. She's pretty much everything I wanted from a healer!
Favorite Limited Time unit: Randi. Some people says I'm foolish for chasing after him to make him 7* (got him the first SoM banner) but I still used him til this day!

It's not foolish if it's a unit you like!
gdawe14 posted...
Glex - Sieg
Original FF - Terra
Limited - Randi

I see you are also a man of culture.
  • Post New Message