• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Garion_of_Riva

Garion_of_Riva
1 month ago#21
DerDoDo posted...
Garion_of_Riva posted...
DerDoDo posted...
Garion_of_Riva posted...
jpridgen0 posted...
Sinamoi posted...
Halloween has been a bait banner every single year, that's not changing especially with summon fest soon

Kinda agree with this. But if they give us a scarecrow sieghart, I might pull, lol.

Dammit, I was totally not caring about a Halloween banner, and then you go and say that. I'd -have- to try to get Scarecrow Sieghard if they did some foolishness like that.

Although...he'd make a better vampire than Lasswell would.

Nah, Scarecrow Sieg sounds about right. Accompanied by Werewolf Cid and Frankengnacio.

Nah I got you one better: Succubus Sieghard. Not Incubus though, has to be Succubus for the alliteration.

Also nice. I might add Poltergeist Folka (you can only see her purse floating) and a mummy Citra (though I fear that would end in a kinda like bondage fanservice thingy).

While on topic, can‘t wait for Reindeer Raegen for Christmas.

You know, a scarecrow might work better for Cid if you give it a pitchfork as a "spear" for him.

Also, just realized Sieghard could never be a vampire. The mirror in his shield wouldn't show his reflection, and I feel like he would die if that happened.
FFBE PlayerID: 983 734 752

User Info: BarefootX

BarefootX
1 month ago#22
DerDoDo posted...
Garion_of_Riva posted...
DerDoDo posted...
Garion_of_Riva posted...
jpridgen0 posted...
Sinamoi posted...
Halloween has been a bait banner every single year, that's not changing especially with summon fest soon

Kinda agree with this. But if they give us a scarecrow sieghart, I might pull, lol.

Dammit, I was totally not caring about a Halloween banner, and then you go and say that. I'd -have- to try to get Scarecrow Sieghard if they did some foolishness like that.

Nah, Scarecrow Sieg sounds about right. Accompanied by Werewolf Cid and Frankengnacio.

Nah I got you one better: Succubus Sieghard. Not Incubus though, has to be Succubus for the alliteration.

Also nice. I might add Poltergeist Folka (you can only see her purse floating) and a mummy Citra (though I fear that would end in a kinda like bondage fanservice thingy).

How about "Rudolph the Red Nose Raegen"? Or "Hyoh Hyoh Hyoh"?
FFBE Player ID: 546 362 877

User Info: Garion_of_Riva

Garion_of_Riva
1 month ago#23
BarefootX posted...
DerDoDo posted...
Garion_of_Riva posted...
DerDoDo posted...
Garion_of_Riva posted...
jpridgen0 posted...
Sinamoi posted...

I like that Hyoh one, that was good.
FFBE PlayerID: 983 734 752

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
1 month ago#24
BarefootX posted...
DerDoDo posted...
Garion_of_Riva posted...
DerDoDo posted...
Garion_of_Riva posted...
jpridgen0 posted...
Sinamoi posted...

I actually refrained from Rednose Raegen but good to know there is always one to cover instead.

Hyoh sounds good though, literally (Manostyle). Also St.Nichol (as) with the candy and we all know who wants a bite of that.
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: Caliberpoo

Caliberpoo
1 month ago#25
No banner is better than a glex banner

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 month ago#26
Caliberpoo posted...
then you should skip this banner entirely instead of wanting to go for galuf or wol, like what you said a few months ago

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
1 month ago#27
Literally every banner can be a trap, we won't always know what the future will bring, they may realease and OP unit the next week and don't have the obligation to tell. I guess it's nice to keep a good reserve of Lapis just in case, but you have to pull according to your needs anyhow, and if they realease a good unit of the role of you need later too bad for you.

That said, Haloween banner is limited, there's that, and the role selection is usually pretty broad, so maybe you could wait a little bit. Fortunately WoL is after Halloween though
FFBE Id: 453,552,253

User Info: Caliberpoo

Caliberpoo
1 month ago#28
Hitori_Roku posted...
Caliberpoo posted...
then you should skip this banner entirely instead of wanting to go for galuf or wol, like what you said a few months ago

No tank is necessary with Lilith and beryl

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 month ago#29
Caliberpoo posted...
No tank is necessary with Lilith and beryl
says the person who doorpotted Charlotte

also you said this on discord

https://i.imgtc.ws/T995vNB.jpg

although i doubt that we will get another Halloween physical tank because demon rain is already one

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 month ago#30
Super_Krang posted...
Nothing wrong with original characters.

There isn't, there are plenty of ffbe story characters I like, though I tend to not care much for the other originals just cause they don't have much to get attached to.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers