• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: thrillee

thrillee
1 week ago#11
BasilShim posted...
It's so weird to me, that in a Final Fantasy game people care more about some noname badly designed units than original Final Fantasy characters.
What is weird to me is people that don't realize that their opinion isn't law, folks can have different tastes , different ways and reasons to play the game. What you call "badly designed units" can be called "greatly designed units" by other people and since it is an opinion both would be right.
When in doubt, bring a Ling.
ID: 092,264,865
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 week ago#12
thrillee posted...
BasilShim posted...
It's so weird to me, that in a Final Fantasy game people care more about some noname badly designed units than original Final Fantasy characters.
What is weird to me is people that don't realize that their opinion isn't law, folks can have different tastes , different ways and reasons to play the game. What you call "badly designed units" can be called "greatly designed units" by other people and since it is an opinion both would be right.

Opinions can be wrong, you know
Manage your expectations.

User Info: BasilShim

BasilShim
1 week ago#13
thrillee posted...
Thank you for opening my eyes. Didn't know that me expressing my opinion and honestly not understanding the logic behind other people's actions is suddenly me trying to push it all as a law.

Also opinions can be wrong (like mine can be) and people can lack taste (like I might)
PSN: BasilShim (same nickname everywhere: Steam, Origin, you name it)
Brave Exvius ID: 773,552,595

User Info: p3pdrake

p3pdrake
1 week ago#14
Well the halloween units could be bait too for all we know
FFBE IGN: Ken - 685 742 098
DFFOO [GL]: 111555884 (Quistis)
jpridgen0 posted...
Sinamoi posted...
Halloween has been a bait banner every single year, that's not changing especially with summon fest soon

Kinda agree with this. But if they give us a scarecrow sieghart, I might pull, lol.

Dammit, I was totally not caring about a Halloween banner, and then you go and say that. I'd -have- to try to get Scarecrow Sieghard if they did some foolishness like that.

Although...he'd make a better vampire than Lasswell would.
FFBE PlayerID: 983 734 752

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
1 week ago#16
Garion_of_Riva posted...
jpridgen0 posted...
Sinamoi posted...
Halloween has been a bait banner every single year, that's not changing especially with summon fest soon

Kinda agree with this. But if they give us a scarecrow sieghart, I might pull, lol.

Dammit, I was totally not caring about a Halloween banner, and then you go and say that. I'd -have- to try to get Scarecrow Sieghard if they did some foolishness like that.

Nah, Scarecrow Sieg sounds about right. Accompanied by Werewolf Cid and Frankengnacio.
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-
DerDoDo posted...
Garion_of_Riva posted...
jpridgen0 posted...
Sinamoi posted...

Nah, Scarecrow Sieg sounds about right. Accompanied by Werewolf Cid and Frankengnacio.

Nah I got you one better: Succubus Sieghard. Not Incubus though, has to be Succubus for the alliteration.
FFBE PlayerID: 983 734 752

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 week ago#18
BasilShim posted...
thrillee posted...
Thank you for opening my eyes. Didn't know that me expressing my opinion and honestly not understanding the logic behind other people's actions is suddenly me trying to push it all as a law.

Also opinions can be wrong (like mine can be) and people can lack taste (like I might)

It's not and you don't, at least in my opinion 🤡
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
1 week ago#19
A banner that is or isn't considered bait is by the eye of the beholder lol

With that said in MY CASE.. this is a bait banner BUT if you like FFV then go for it.. Each unit is great!

But for tank I'd rather have CG WoL

FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
1 week ago#20
Garion_of_Riva posted...
DerDoDo posted...
Garion_of_Riva posted...
jpridgen0 posted...
Sinamoi posted...

Nah I got you one better: Succubus Sieghard. Not Incubus though, has to be Succubus for the alliteration.

Also nice. I might add Poltergeist Folka (you can only see her purse floating) and a mummy Citra (though I fear that would end in a kinda like bondage fanservice thingy).

While on topic, can‘t wait for Reindeer Raegen for Christmas.
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-
  • Post New Message