The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Super_Krang

Super_Krang
1 month ago#1
Triple 5* banner, each with its own step-up, 2-3 weeks before the Halloweeb banner.

I know you all know better.
PSN: Big-Mek
Now taste the mighty bison.

User Info: BasilShim

BasilShim
1 month ago#2
It's so weird to me, that in a Final Fantasy game people care more about some noname badly designed units than original Final Fantasy characters.
PSN: BasilShim (same nickname everywhere: Steam, Origin, you name it)
Brave Exvius ID: 773,552,595

User Info: Super_Krang

Super_Krang
1 month ago#3
Nothing wrong with original characters.
PSN: Big-Mek
Now taste the mighty bison.

User Info: iSelphy

iSelphy
1 month ago#4
BasilShim posted...
It's so weird to me, that in a Final Fantasy game people care more about some noname badly designed units than original Final Fantasy characters.

In the end though they're FF characters too because this is an FF game. Keep in mind I'm not saying they're better. I'm going to select summon Galuf in tbe end.

User Info: gdawe14

gdawe14
1 month ago#5
I think the point is that old FF characters have nostalgia associated to them and these new ones do not but the problem is we do not know who played all these old FF titles and who didn't...I would hazard a guess that there are people playing this game that have not played any of the old FF titles so they have no nostalgia for any units

It does bring up a good point though, that there are numerous opinions so just because one person feels this is a bait banner doesn't mean the Halloween banner is not a bait for someone else...it is a matter of perspective
IGN: Darklord
029 389 103

User Info: BasilShim

BasilShim
1 month ago#6
gdawe14 posted...
I think the point is that old FF characters have nostalgia associated to them and these new ones do not but the problem is we do not know who played all these old FF titles and who didn't...I would hazard a guess that there are people playing this game that have not played any of the old FF titles so they have no nostalgia for any units

It does bring up a good point though, that there are numerous opinions so just because one person feels this is a bait banner doesn't mean the Halloween banner is not a bait for someone else...it is a matter of perspective
I personally don't care about Halloween banner at all. I just skip all FFBE OC banners
PSN: BasilShim (same nickname everywhere: Steam, Origin, you name it)
Brave Exvius ID: 773,552,595

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 month ago#7
Halloween has been a bait banner every single year, that's not changing especially with summon fest soon
Manage your expectations.

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 month ago#8
Sinamoi posted...
Halloween has been a bait banner every single year, that's not changing especially with summon fest soon

Kinda agree with this. But if they give us a scarecrow sieghart, I might pull, lol.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: Chlamydialight

Chlamydialight
1 month ago#9
nostalgia doesnt dictate what i pull for all that much anymore for me. only ffs i even cared for r tactics 7 8 and slightly 10. besides, i like halloween and have liked some of the halloween units theyve created(lilith lucious demon rain sakura). feels festive having them, especially around halloween time. :P

User Info: bitcomet510

bitcomet510
1 month ago#10
Oh, I guess we all need goblin and ghoul units to scare off trial bosses. Sure, okay I’ll save all my lapis to pull on Halloween banner because you know Halloween units are over power and scary.

Bloody moon will see Halloween units and turn his skull around and put on a smile.
  • Topic Archived