• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
moot_sg posted...
Last time someone said we don’t need Charlotte because Beryl got an upgrade, I believed them. Still regretting it.

There's pretty much only two people who would say that in this board and everyone knows they are trolls
Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: Sigs_Minock

Sigs_Minock
1 week ago#42
meh... I'll pass. i'd rather pull on the WoL banner, rather than a few units i doubt i'll ever use.
Floccinaucinihilipilification- look it up.
FFBE (Selvaxri) 073532041 Zeno, Livid Shanatotto, LM Fina, Sieghard, & Wild Rose Firion (Event)

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 week ago#43
Finally! At last! Units I will ignore for now!

I guess I should check out how to prepare for the emperor too...
FFBE Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 week ago#44
The_Sol_Blader posted...
moot_sg posted...
Last time someone said we don’t need Charlotte because Beryl got an upgrade, I believed them. Still regretting it.

There's pretty much only two people who would say that in this board and everyone knows they are trolls

Preeeetty much.

Galuf is a great unit, especially if you didn't go for Charlotte. Unless you have some serious equipment in addition to most of your other units being top shelf, you'll want that 50% general mitigation coming from somewhere. Galuf can quite handily physical cover and/or provoke, wouldn't even need to evade with those ridiculous passives, and provide 50% general mitigation, an entrust, and some imperils if you care for them. The lack of cover on his LB, like CG Charlotte, is both a good thing and a bad thing I suppose---is can be a nice boon, or detrimental.

Quite an exceptional unit indeed, and may get more global buffs beyond a chaining frame though he really doesn't need it. Were I not kinda loaded on tank STMR, or didn't have Charlotte already, I'd be going for this.
Manage your expectations.

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 week ago#45
moot_sg posted...
LordHelios posted...
What a question and what unimportant trivial "I want to have the best of the best always"... crap.

Even Wilhelm gets the job done still for and did everything's to be done up to now. Got Olberic too... they all can do the job great. Sieghard too.

I got Charlotte and I have literally never used her in any trial because I am always using Lilith and Beryl. So yes it is 100% accurate you dont need Charlotte at all.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: MelzezDoor

MelzezDoor
1 week ago#46
DungNgo88 posted...
CoolMyth posted...
So Galuf or wait for CG WoL?

Same question here

I just watched WoL LB animation, seems like his LB is an attack one and not a miti dmg one, that doesn't sound good for a tank

WoL's gives hp barrier. They're both offensive LBs which is great. I can't count how many times I wished my tank could finish the battle with an lb when the rest of my units are busy/unable to.

User Info: Caliberpoo

Caliberpoo
1 week ago#47
Sinamoi posted...
The_Sol_Blader posted...
moot_sg posted...

Preeeetty much.

Galuf is a great unit, especially if you didn't go for Charlotte. Unless you have some serious equipment in addition to most of your other units being top shelf, you'll want that 50% general mitigation coming from somewhere. Galuf can quite handily physical cover and/or provoke, wouldn't even need to evade with those ridiculous passives, and provide 50% general mitigation, an entrust, and some imperils if you care for them. The lack of cover on his LB, like CG Charlotte, is both a good thing and a bad thing I suppose---is can be a nice boon, or detrimental.

Quite an exceptional unit indeed, and may get more global buffs beyond a chaining frame though he really doesn't need it. Were I not kinda loaded on tank STMR, or didn't have Charlotte already, I'd be going for this.

He has a backup 40% mitigation that is attached to a cover If that’s your thing, he can do either

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
1 week ago#48
DarkVeritas217 posted...
NadSergi posted...
nevermind, WoL also has 80% provoke, so pass

Galuf is at 80% as well

Also innate 10% evasion which wol lacks

And 50% general mitigation for 4 turns on his lb

And entrust

yes, but I already have charlotte and what I lack is HP Barrier capability, normally I use Sylvie but some trials are really encouraging 2 tanks now
FFBE Id: 453,552,253
  • Post New Message