• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 40M Download step up results.

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
2 months ago#11
CoolMyth posted...
Halloween is coming, so safe pass.

Meh, Halloween rarely features good units, of them all only Lilith and a lesser degree GLS have been good units. The rest are meh~trash, but to be fair most holidays have been hit or miss. I guess easter has been the most consistent with good units.

Not to say it's going to be garbage, I'm not expecting or anticipating it to be all that great beyond Lilith possibly receiving good enhancements though. The only way I can see it being redeeming is if they give us a new big stat buffer (200%+) with some key support abilities such as general/type mitigations. A better Yuraisha, basically.

Really don't need more healers.
Really don't need more tanks, Lilith is there anyway.
And really don't need damage dealers, in fact with 'summon fest' units so close, damage dealers will be doomed to mediocrity quite soon indeed, especially to any global originals they'll be sure to include.

At best we can hope for a new meta buffer+supporter, and/or a better breaker with a better supporting capacity.

In all likelihood it'll probably be a damage dealer and some garbage breaker who breaks and "support chains" for s*** damage, like Loren, Auron and Beowulf but somehow different.
Manage your expectations.

User Info: Rocky7781

Rocky7781
2 months ago#12
I would pull if it was only 2019 units like the 9k but having the ability to pull a Delita or some equally useless s*** is a giant pass before some OP Halloween GLEX.

User Info: Caliberpoo

Caliberpoo
2 months ago#13
Halloween will be Glex ftw

User Info: bitcomet510

bitcomet510
2 months ago#14
19k for 3 guaranteed 5* vs 9k for 4 guaranteed 5*, I know who’s the winner is but I didn’t pullover any of them because it’s a random rainbow. Who knows I might pulled another Delita, a Ramza, or worst Dark Knight Cecil and the veritas. It’s a waste of lapis if I already have good supporters and damage dealers. Better to save for future units.

User Info: DungNgo88

DungNgo88
2 months ago#15
bitcomet510 posted...
19k for 3 guaranteed 5* vs 9k for 4 guaranteed 5*, I know who’s the winner is but I didn’t pullover any of them because it’s a random rainbow. Who knows I might pulled another Delita, a Ramza, or worst Dark Knight Cecil and the veritas. It’s a waste of lapis if I already have good supporters and damage dealers. Better to save for future units.

The "9k for 4 guaranteed 5*" banner can't give you Delita or Ramza or DKC, because it only features units from January 2019 onward
FF Exvius ID: 219 504 582

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
2 months ago#16
Even if I wanted to pulled (which I don't), I don't have the lapis for the full step up!

User Info: Jacara

Jacara
2 months ago#17
19k for a unit I can get with UoC tickets

User Info: NekoEspirito

NekoEspirito
2 months ago#18
Hell to the nah.
FFBE Friend Code: 407-674-257
Ask for specific units. I'm here to help! Have Gfaqs in your friend message!

User Info: Mooj Starfury

Mooj Starfury
2 months ago#19
LordHelios posted...
Not doing this trap banner.
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -Henry Louis Mencken

User Info: Sigs_Minock

Sigs_Minock
2 months ago#20
Said "eh why the hell not?"
Step 1- Mediena #3

well, time to hoard for attempt for GLS #2...
Floccinaucinihilipilification- look it up.
FFBE (Selvaxri) 073532041 Zeno, Livid Shanatotto, LM Fina, Sieghard, & Wild Rose Firion (Event)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 40M Download step up results.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers