• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Thoughts on the 40M downloads summon and exchange shop?

User Info: Chipofthehead

Chipofthehead
2 months ago#31
19k guarantees me a 7* Elena and at least 3 rainbows so I think it's really good value. I've been chasing her since her banner and she keeps eluding me.

I'd rather spend 19k on this and save my uoc for cg wol.

I'm not even remotely interested in the Halloween banner and it's limited time units.
FFBE friend code 926.356.122 username is Chip-ed.

User Info: Bigbigboss

Bigbigboss
2 months ago#32
ShadowGirlxox posted...
Bigbigboss posted...
Really angry when I knew that we need 19K to do the full step up once for 3 random rainbows just to get those coins to exchange a 5* base units. Those coming Global made banners r getting worst. Only whale will use their Lapis for just specific unit for STMR or a dupe for a unit they've already got. If doing the full step up once can get 2 same units, one of them is choose able, then I might consider to spend my Lapis on it. What a downgrade......

Downgrade from what exactly? This is the first time this banner has been available. This is just trap banner, easily skippable. Even for whales this is bad, they already have all the stmr they need.

The last few step up banners gave us 2 or more same units to form a 7*(A.I.Katy 20K, GLEX Christine, Krya, Reberta, Sakura for 10K each). We could estimate what we got. That was better for me. Sorry, not for new players & others. I'm talking about myself, ok?

3 months ago there was a 10+1 step up summon banner let us choose one of them prisms we want like Esther, Sylvie, 5* Sabin, CG beach Summoner units, Yego, Nagi, 5* Golbez, Ultima......etc. They fewer. So, the chances to get the one of units we want was bigger n easier. The reason why u guys think it worth is because u r like gain 10pc UOC but if u got 20 or more pieces of them u might not mind them 'cos they r better than spending 10K for 10pc UOC. Besides, what happens to players who didn't get one of the 5* base they want yet? Like I haven't got a Myra unit. So, I want a good 5* healer like Myra or even SS Charlotte. Do u think the chance to get a Myra or SS Charlotte is big? Not to mention to get them to7*. That chance is even slime.

Wait for 3 more months u will see why I hold everything for. The CG festival units r not UOC'able(maybe they can but need 40pc UOC, do they really worth 40pc?); Halloween GLEX units; New year free GLEX unit from login(maybe)....etc.
7% drop rate is for jokes!

User Info: KeeperOfShadows

KeeperOfShadows
2 months ago#33
Ironically, the limited pool makes this worthless for me. Everything in the off-banner pool I'd want is too old to be featured here. There's just nothing there I need, be it units or tmrs. Even with stmrs there are only one or two there I'd like, and in both situations I 'd need 3 of the unit. Easy pass.
FFBE GL - 628 117 535

User Info: Trance04

Trance04
2 months ago#34
I actually think it's a decent step up for me at least seeing as I really want Elena but don't want to UOC more than 1 copy of her.....so to me it's a guaranteed 7* Elena and at worst only 3 more rainbows
Just Because You Pour Syrup On Stuff Don't Make It A Pancake.
PSN : SmackerJR

User Info: Trance04

Trance04
2 months ago#35
Chipofthehead posted...
19k guarantees me a 7* Elena and at least 3 rainbows so I think it's really good value. I've been chasing her since her banner and she keeps eluding me.

I'd rather spend 19k on this and save my uoc for cg wol.

I'm not even remotely interested in the Halloween banner and it's limited time units.

Just Because You Pour Syrup On Stuff Don't Make It A Pancake.
PSN : SmackerJR

User Info: Render9

Render9
2 months ago#36
thrillee posted...
Seems somewhat good for fresh players, I only see a benefit STMR wise and I'm not that thirsty for those, besides Halloween is around the corner and I only have 30k lapis so it's a pass for me.

I'm 8k behind you.
Wait up lol
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
2 months ago#37
I think I'll skip it. I don't have the Lapis anyway, but also 19k is a little bit too much
FFBE Id: 453,552,253

User Info: Sigs_Minock

Sigs_Minock
2 months ago#38
well, no guaranteed rainbow til second step... meh. i'm skipping.
Floccinaucinihilipilification- look it up.
FFBE (Selvaxri) 073532041 Zeno, BS Sakura, LM Fina, Sieghard, & Golden Dragon (Event)

User Info: Bigbigboss

Bigbigboss
2 months ago#39
Bigbigboss posted...
ShadowGirlxox posted...
Bigbigboss posted...
Really angry when I knew that we need 19K to do the full step up once for 3 random rainbows just to get those coins to exchange a 5* base units. Those coming Global made banners r getting worst. Only whale will use their Lapis for just specific unit for STMR or a dupe for a unit they've already got. If doing the full step up once can get 2 same units, one of them is choose able, then I might consider to spend my Lapis on it. What a downgrade......

Downgrade from what exactly? This is the first time this banner has been available. This is just trap banner, easily skippable. Even for whales this is bad, they already have all the stmr they need.

The last few step up banners gave us 2 or more same units to form a 7*(A.I.Katy 20K, GLEX Christine, Krya, Reberta, Sakura for 10K each). We could estimate what we got. That was better for me. Sorry, not for new players & others. I'm talking about myself, ok?

3 months ago there was a 10+1 step up summon banner let us choose one of them prisms we want like Esther, Sylvie, 5* Sabin, CG beach Summoner units, Yego, Nagi, 5* Golbez, Ultima......etc. They fewer. So, the chances to get the one of units we want was bigger n easier. The reason why u guys think it worth is because u r like gain 10pc UOC but if u got 20 or more pieces of them u might not mind them 'cos they r better than spending 10K for 10pc UOC. Besides, what happens to players who didn't get one of the 5* base they want yet? Like I haven't got a Myra unit. So, I want a good 5* healer like Myra or even SS Charlotte. Do u think the chance to get a Myra or SS Charlotte is big? Not to mention to get them to7*. That chance is even slim...etc.

That's why I said it's a downgrade if u still own 10pc or more UOC n did those 10K or 20K(guaranteed 2 same units) step up before. By the way, it's good for new players n those who need one dupe to 7* one of their units they want or those players only want STMR. Hmmm.....Why they only want STMR?
I can only think about most of them r whale. Many players still want to form 7* for their units but gumi keep giving the 3rd dupe to us. Whale is Rich guys they never care about their money, so that's why they worth it too.

By the way, why no these types of step up for 5* healers yet. They r really stingy on their good healer. The free Lovely Katy was for advertising n we should thank the singer company not gumi. Well, she's not that good except she can cure charms n resists it.
7% drop rate is for jokes!

User Info: thrillee

thrillee
2 months ago#40
Render9 posted...
I'm 8k behind you.
Wait up lol
C'mon mate !! We can do it !! Squeeze the lapis out of everything !! Story quests, rewards wheel, daily missions, arena, EVERYTHING COUNTS !!
When in doubt, bring a Ling.
ID: 092,264,865
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Thoughts on the 40M downloads summon and exchange shop?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers