• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Thoughts on the 40M downloads summon and exchange shop?

User Info: Caliberpoo

Caliberpoo
2 months ago#11
Pass, not a single unit I want

Glex Halloween ftw

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
2 months ago#12
So the other half of the news is up. It's a 19k step up. Steps 2, 3, and 4 have guaranteed rainbows. Step 3 has a 100% moogle. Step 4 has the 10 exchange coins needed for the UoC. The summon pool for the steps only contains units released up to radiant lightning tho (😐).
Now I'm having second thoughts, lol. I really want a myra for gp or a radiant lightning to use a stmr moogle on...

Starts Monday.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
2 months ago#13
Comparing to that 9k pull, while you do get more units but in a worst case scenario, you get one less 5* to the 9k so it kinda a waste in a way.

Either way, I don't have the lapis for it anyway even if I didn't pull on the 9k (was at 11k).

User Info: Silfurbor_Negla

Silfurbor_Negla
2 months ago#14
Seems good but Im out of lapis lol
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
2 months ago#15
Renkencen posted...
Comparing to that 9k pull, while you do get more units but in a worst case scenario, you get one less 5* to the 9k so it kinda a waste in a way.

Either way, I don't have the lapis for it anyway even if I didn't pull on the 9k (was at 11k).

That is not correct. You end up with a guaranteed four 5* with either banner. Difference is, this one you get to choose what your fourth one will be instead of it being random.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: Fukenog

Fukenog
2 months ago#16
Seriously thinking about it. Still need a Sylvie and could use a second of multiple units in that list. Gonna need to finish Season Two for the rest of the Lapis tho.
FFBE 617087614

User Info: Songi

Songi
2 months ago#17
I'm thankful I have everything I need. There's been so many lapis traps lately. This step-up is however, pretty decent for getting a limited reworked unit like GLS, Kryla and Christine.
FFBE: Akari - 642,936,448

User Info: Bigbigboss

Bigbigboss
2 months ago#18
Really angry when I knew that we need 19K to do the full step up once for 3 random rainbows just to get those coins to exchange a 5* base units. Those coming Global made banners r getting worst. Only whale will use their Lapis for just specific unit for STMR or a dupe for a unit they've already got. If doing the full step up once can get 2 same units, one of them is choose able, then I might consider to spend my Lapis on it. What a downgrade......
7% drop rate is for jokes!

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
2 months ago#19
Bigbigboss posted...
Really angry when I knew that we need 19K to do the full step up once for 3 random rainbows just to get those coins to exchange a 5* base units. Those coming Global made banners r getting worst. Only whale will use their Lapis for just specific unit for STMR or a dupe for a unit they've already got. If doing the full step up once can get 2 same units, one of them is choose able, then I might consider to spend my Lapis on it. What a downgrade......

Downgrade from what exactly? This is the first time this banner has been available. This is just trap banner, easily skippable. Even for whales this is bad, they already have all the stmr they need.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
2 months ago#20
xero549 posted...
This s*** happens after I pull the 9k. I read it and pissed me off.

lol

should have known better

as for this one, it's a muuuuch better investment. This one isn't even a trap as you can pick a unit at the end + other potential rainbows. Either do it or don't, cant really go wrong with it
Manage your expectations.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Thoughts on the 40M downloads summon and exchange shop?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers