• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Armageddon_Wolf

Armageddon_Wolf
1 month ago#1
So... been looking through YouTube vids, is there any substitute for CG Charlotte? I never did try for her, can use sieg for provoke. But what magic tank could I possibly use instead? Would mamza work? Unfortunately still only
have 6* basch. Not unless sieg actually can work as a magic cover
FFBE, 019.823.731, will have cid up mostly now or 2B

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 month ago#2
I can see why people say she's a must have due to her limit burst. My A. Rain can survive, but gets pretty beaten up :P

I've only tried once though, and it was due to Wilhelm troubles :P
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: Armageddon_Wolf

Armageddon_Wolf
1 month ago#3
I haven’t tried at all yet, got tsukiko, lotus mage fina, sieghard, folka just need the last slot to fill
FFBE, 019.823.731, will have cid up mostly now or 2B

User Info: Garion_of_Riva

Garion_of_Riva
1 month ago#4
I suppose if you enhance Sieg's magic cover, he might be able to keep it up (can't remember if it allows him to keep it up indefinitely or not). I've seen people using Basch for it, but you'll probably want other units along with him to provide the mitigation types and all that.
FFBE PlayerID: 983 734 752

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 month ago#5
I didn't use magic cover at all.

For support/tanking I used LM Fina, MS Nichol, passive provoke Wilhelm and Sieghard to cover physical and help out Nichol and Wilhelm.

Really, because of the double Glory of Evil turns, you have to gear your units well enough to survive without magic cover anyways.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
1 month ago#6
uwnim posted...

For support/tanking I used LM Fina, MS Nichol, passive provoke Wilhelm and Sieghard to cover physical and help out Nichol and Wilhelm.

Really, because of the double Glory of Evil turns, you have to gear your units well enough to survive without magic cover anyways.
Sounds really interesting. Were your rotations for the tanks constant throughout?
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 month ago#7
moot_sg posted...
uwnim posted...

Sounds really interesting. Were your rotations for the tanks constant throughout?

Above 40%, yeah. Below 40%, no because the Moon's rotation gets a bit complicated.
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 month ago#8
Any magic tank can work just as well if you have the damage mitigations from another source.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: LordHelios

LordHelios
1 month ago#9
It was very easy again for me l. Used Olberic (he's great. Better than Sieg because Sieg only got enhancements. Olberic without that isn't even much below Sieg. ) and CG Charlotte and Myra and 2x GLS mainly. Great units. Glex ftw.
" This garden universe vibrates complete. Some we get a sound so sweet.
Vibrations reach on up to become light, And then thru gamma, out of sight. "

User Info: yoshiki

yoshiki
1 month ago#10
I used Sieg and A.Rain for this (with Elenas).
FFBE ID: 990 875 577 IGN: Terr
  • Topic Archived