• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: uwnim

uwnim
1 month ago#1
I had good bad luck. No rainbows but the guaranteed ones, but they were both Sol.

How’d everyone else who pulled do?
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
1 month ago#2
I pulled on the ex banner

Got a shadow
365,573,876 - Fry or TT
"Then what should an Angel fight for, Zack? What do Angels dream of ?!?!"

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
1 month ago#3
Got 1 Sol and Reberta 5+# from the 3 2ks.

Burnt tickets and got Sol 7*.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: Belialkk

Belialkk
1 month ago#4
As per usual, I did a YOLO first step and nothing else.

1 rainbow?!?!?!

Black Mage Golbez ffs
PSN: DecoyPanda, FFBE: 630,516,316

User Info: bdh09

bdh09
1 month ago#5
I had very good luck, used 8 4* tickets going for 1 of each 4* units, got 2 Sol and 2 Eclipsa.
FFBE: 713 658 538

User Info: Shnightmare

Shnightmare
1 month ago#6
I don't need him, but I wanted him, so I decided to drop some tix. Started with 155 rare tickets and 42 4* tickets. Decided to stop after spending about 30 rare and 20 4* tickets. Got CG Cid #1 and Dark Fina #4, but no Sol. No big deal. Real happy to get that nice STMR robe from DFina!
Brave Exvius ID: 072 712 387 IGN Zero
Companion setup: Zeno, CG Nichol, Kryla, Mediena, status immune death immune evade Wilhelm

User Info: Kyara

Kyara
1 month ago#7
7 tickets, 1 Sol. No Lapis spent yet. Is he worth spending if I got two Circe with 2400+ Mag each already?

User Info: minsha

minsha
1 month ago#8
34 normal tix n 12 4* tix, 2 sol
The "Starting point" of all achievement is "desire"....

User Info: CoolMyth

CoolMyth
1 month ago#9
10 normal, 5 4* tickets, 1 Pertira, 1 Eclipsa, 1 Heliarc. No Sol.
On 10 September 2007, I was #49 on the leaderboard for the Gamefaqs Character Battle Contest 2007.

User Info: Shnightmare

Shnightmare
1 month ago#10
Ehhh I decided to keep trying for him. Got lucky and pulled 2 of him with about 28 rare tickets and 19 4* tickets to spare!
Brave Exvius ID: 072 712 387 IGN Zero
Companion setup: Zeno, CG Nichol, Kryla, Mediena, status immune death immune evade Wilhelm
  • Topic Archived