• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 week ago#1
Looking for tips. I'm still on elt, let alone legend.

Those thresholds are nasty but I guess we reraise. It's the other stuff, the mitigations and buffs that cant be dispelled. AoE magic cast multiple times that wipes the team.

What units can I get to 25 with?
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: naiah

naiah
1 week ago#2
if its anything like armageddon then elt is the glass cannon trial and lgd is the more balanced trial. idk how most people did it but i just otkd pro and elt. i used regina and rivera and just rotated various breakers and chaining partners.

idk how much help that is for what you've got though.

SSJPabs
1 week ago#3
naiah posted...
if its anything like armageddon then elt is the glass cannon trial and lgd is the more balanced trial. idk how most people did it but i just otkd pro and elt. i used regina and rivera and just rotated various breakers and chaining partners.

idk how much help that is for what you've got though.

Actually just realized you could break ELT. So I'm rolling with Elenas now.

User Info: Beast25

Beast25
1 week ago#4
on Elt I used CG lasswell and n Hope to destroy her while swapping the other 4 units to always have a 70% percent break and atleast 50% imperil or greater. Pretty crazy how hard n Hope hits at 1600 mag
FFBE : 851 251 255 / buli89 / WKN, Loren, Zargabaath, Malphasie and some more

User Info: bitcomet510

bitcomet510
6 days ago#5
This Morganatic hits hard idk how many times can i switch out crappie units to complete all tasks. Even in elt, without reraise and buff the whole team dies. I finished lgd with 5 men team but swapping out the team units that barely survive the 1st round got defeated good.

SSJPabs
6 days ago#6
Hnngh. 5th Orlandeau from 5* Ex Ticket
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: kingfencer

kingfencer
3 days ago#7
crazy fight, i needed to be really geared... once the first knight dies, it gets hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKmKzgzPqj8
check out my ffbe page bro! tutorials to frequently asked questions
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYXtAhi6gmkdzI17qij7fmg

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
3 days ago#8
In ELT difficulty two well geared Elenas can OTKO the boss easily. Bring a source of breaks and imperil (Kayla) and triple chain Aurora Tempest. Done. Rotate units at your leisure.

In LGD the boss is pretty glass cannon too. I always try to take the two guards at once (Elena once again is pretty much required). From then the battle gets a little easier. I guess you can rotate healers or tanks but I would always keep a source of high mitigation (Charlotte)
I used this team composition to get the 25 unit clear
Evade provoke unit (golem+moggle plushie)
Magic cover tank
AoE breaker
WoL Lenna
Elena (diablos for human killer)
Elena friend

Turn order
1st turn
Evade unit provoke
Tank magic cover
Breaker break both knight (atk/mag break first is fine, both elena wont attack on first turn anyway)
WoL lenna ailment and debuff resist
Both elena holy imbue+aurora way

2nd turn
Evade unit and tank unit any action
WoL lennna general mitigation and magic mitigation latent abilities
Breaker break def/spr if you havent do it on 1st turn
Use 3x aurora tempest and make sure both knight still alive

3rd turn
Both elena LB to kill knight

4th turn both elena 3x crystal blade (should be dead if both elena properly geared)

If she still alive just finish her off with 3x aurora tempest to kill her together with the wyvern
Where is heaven? Above the sky, and below your feet.

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
3 days ago#10
This trial is really annoying. I can’t even find a correctly geared friend now, and we need to do this 20+ times?
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87
  • Post New Message