• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Yet another LF Tsukiko friend for Bllood Moon request.

User Info: AidenLight

AidenLight
1 week ago#1
Dear friends,

I'm looking for a Tsukiko friend for the trial. Please have her on Leviathan with spirit killer.

I am currently sharing mine with full stats immunity, 12k hp, 2801 mag and 926 spr - no elemental resistances though andf pathethic def. She's on Leviathan.

Thanks.

edit - other units I share;
slot 2 for companions: Randi for SBB Exdeath if anyone still needs that,
slot 3: Charlotte I'm using for the trial,
slot 4: CG Fina for healing
slot 5: Sylvie for supporting
Cheers, Aiden.
Rank 179, ID: 586,868,738
(edited 1 week ago)
Impressive stats on your Tsukiko! I can't quite get to them but I do have a Tsukiko you may be able to make use of in Nemesis 2. Pretty sure we're already friends.
You don't need a reason to help someone...
FFBE ID - 577,889,954
(edited 1 week ago)

AidenLight
1 week ago#3
Destinyawakened posted...
Impressive stats on your Tsukiko! I can't quite get to them but I do have a Tsukiko you may be able to make use of in Nemesis 2. Pretty sure we're already friends.

I guess it's time for one hundret game restarts until your Tsukiko kindly shows up. :)
Cheers, Aiden.

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 week ago#4
Think we are friends mine is in event 1. If not info in sig.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

AidenLight
1 week ago#5
Well... I forgot it does one more Aoe death below 20%... No one had reraise...

I just love when crap like this happens and game punishes me for not remember ONE single action throughout the whole fight... Sigh....
Cheers, Aiden.
AidenLight posted...

I just love when crap like this happens and game punishes me for not remember ONE single action throughout the whole fight... Sigh....

The exact same thing happened to me first time around. Managed to luck my way through the 40% threshold but not that one.

That's what I get for going in blind lol You'll get it next time!
FFBE ID - 577,889,954

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 week ago#7
We are already friends, and my Tsukiko will be in Nemesis 2 slot.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

AidenLight
1 week ago#8
Destinyawakened posted...
AidenLight posted...

The exact same thing happened to me first time around. Managed to luck my way through the 40% threshold but not that one.

That's what I get for going in blind lol You'll get it next time!

@Destinyawakened
Thank you for your Tsukiko.
It's done.

I can't imagine how did JP players could've done this with all these outdated units they had to use.
My team was barely surviving the stage transitions (40 and 20%).
I mean 2x Glory of evil and meteor was devastating to the whole party, especially when all mitigations were not set up.
It was a lil better with all mitigations placed (30% magica, 30% physical and 50% general).
It was messy as hell but I got it completed in 17 turns with all missions accomplished.

The team was:
1. Gladious (physical cover, 30% physical AoE reduction buff from Primal Instinct),
2. CG Charlotte (her LB and def+spr+mag mitigation buff, she had 100% passive provoke),
3. Myra (AoE Reraise when needed, Reraise on Charlotte, mitigation cooldown if needed, Album cover and heals),
4. Sylvie (buffing and supporting),
5. Tsukiko (dps)
6. Tsukiko (dps).

What a hell... It was stresful at times, especially when I was close to 25% and almost whole team was dying so Myra used her AoE reraise cooldown and 4 of them still died and got reraised... The AoE death actually saved me because thanks to that the Moon didn't do anything else that turn. Otherwise I'd have been dead. Instead I got Myra to dualcast Reraise and Sylvie to do so as well with Holy wand, pushed the treshhold and got reraised with almost full hp lol.
Cheers, Aiden.
Congrats on getting it done! and yeah it's a bit of a nightmare when you have to start worrying about aoe reraising everyone and losing mitigation. Luckily Tsukiko can have her reraise up for like 10 turns, and those guts passives help out too.

As you said, that must have been rough as hell for jp.
FFBE ID - 577,889,954
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Yet another LF Tsukiko friend for Bllood Moon request.
  • Post New Message