The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Using Elena for Scorn of the Moon

User Info: Garion_of_Riva

Garion_of_Riva
1 month ago#1
So if I was going to try using Elena for Scorn of the Moon (I've got Circe, so maybe that way's easier, not sure), what would be the best way to set her up? I've seen a couple videos where Morgana was in play for killers and imperils, but I don't have her. Do I need someone else that imperils light and other elements at 100%?
FFBE PlayerID: 983 734 752

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
1 month ago#2
I went into the fight with her to see how she could handle it but I wasn't doing any damage after the Light of the moon pre-emptive. If so, it's a huge dealbreaker

Garion_of_Riva
1 month ago#3
NadSergi posted...
I went into the fight with her to see how she could handle it but I wasn't doing any damage after the Light of the moon pre-emptive. If so, it's a huge dealbreaker

She definitely doesn't damage the main moon until his mitigation is gone (because she's hybrid I guess), but I saw a video of two Elena's taking him out in 13 turns. I just can't do the same damage they can in the video because I'm not sure of the build his Elena was using. For some reason the FFBE Equipment builder site doesn't open for me when someone posts a link to their unit setup.

User Info: fubar00000

fubar00000
1 month ago#4
It looks like it’s possible. Build for attack and killers and it might work.
Ill try after I’m done with Morgana.
BF: 6733484975
FFBE: 815 791 935. FFRK: WoHG

Garion_of_Riva
1 month ago#5
Another problem is finding someone that's gearing Elena for it and not for the Morgana fight heh.

Garion_of_Riva
1 month ago#6
Is anyone able to gear an Elena for me with enough HP and Spirit for the Moon? Killers and decent magic would be nice, but I don't think I'll be able to burst this guy down from 40 like I saw, so I'll try to just survive and take what I can get.

fubar00000
1 month ago#7
I’ve got mine at 15k HP and 873 SPR. Not sure if we’re friends in game but I have space if you want to add me.

Garion_of_Riva
1 month ago#8
fubar00000 posted...
I’ve got mine at 15k HP and 873 SPR. Not sure if we’re friends in game but I have space if you want to add me.

Just sent you a request - thanks! I'll let you know how it goes.

fubar00000
1 month ago#9
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/d3ezh8/elena_ends_wicked_moon_scorn_2tsko_13_turns_all/

this is guide makes it look so easy. But I doubt it’ll be anything like this when I try it.

Garion_of_Riva
1 month ago#10
fubar00000 posted...
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/d3ezh8/elena_ends_wicked_moon_scorn_2tsko_13_turns_all/

this is guide makes it look so easy. But I doubt it’ll be anything like this when I try it.

Yeah I don't have Rivera either so I wouldn't be able to do the same thing. I tried a different 13 turn strategy but that failed hard on me. Might need to stack more killers or something.

Ended up trying a few minutes ago and lost at 5%, which is infuriating.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Using Elena for Scorn of the Moon
  • Topic Archived