• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Tsukiko makes wicked moon laughable ....

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
6 days ago#11
Ricemills posted...
this gonna be "Glex ftw vs JP Elitist" circle jerk again, isn't it?

except that this time it is provoked by the local fake glex ftw @Caliberpoo, since he keeps using more jp original units

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
6 days ago#12
After trying the fight a couple times before work.. I need to rework my support.. Zarg won't be provoking this battle after I tried with evade and then building his defense on the second try lol... I'll need to use Sieghart but I will say Morgana was putting in work lol

She just may be able to beat your 19 turn run .. I had moon down to 80% by turn 5 but either mine or the friend Morgana kept dying since Zarg was going down more than I would like and she couldn't keep up her rotation

Hopefully I'll be able to finish enhancing Sieg since I'm very low on crysts so I may be stalled until I do lol
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units

User Info: Blarg143

Blarg143
6 days ago#13
did it in 11 turns with Kimono Fina. get on her level.

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
6 days ago#14
I have Elly, Morgana and High Seraph Ultima at 7*. Who shall I bring for this trial?

Don't have Tsukiko or Circe.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
6 days ago#15
Unit3d posted...
I have Elly, Morgana and High Seraph Ultima at 7*. Who shall I bring for this trial?

Morgana or Ultima possibly. Both are still a tad bit squishy but still bulkier than Elly. I‘d give those two a try, especially if you have some evo damage boosts.
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
6 days ago#16
DerDoDo posted...
Unit3d posted...

Morgana or Ultima possibly. Both are still a tad bit squishy but still bulkier than Elly. I‘d give those two a try, especially if you have some evo damage boosts.

Thanks! Yeah, I noticed High Seraph Ultima had only about 6k HP at Level 120 if I don't give her any HP materias :\ lol

User Info: Caliberpoo

Caliberpoo
6 days ago#17
Unit3d posted...

Probably morgana

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
6 days ago#18
DerDoDo posted...

Morgana's bulk is fine... She just doesn't have guts . If you have the mage gear.. she'll be fine
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units
Hitori_Roku posted...
except that this time it is provoked by the local fake glex ftw @Caliberpoo, since he keeps using more jp original units
You're the only one that keeps getting baited though
Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
6 days ago#20
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Hitori_Roku posted...
You're the only one that keeps getting baited though

can't be just me when jp players make shorter work of the moon.

also it is laughable that he needed 19 turns with his stmr build.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Tsukiko makes wicked moon laughable ....
  • Post New Message