• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. We got news on how Gumi will tackle Summon Fests and grindy Mog King events

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 week ago#11
IzualUrashima posted...
What changes ? A GLEX feature, the Rewards Wheel. 7 wheel rolls instead of 5 (so a full run to the 500 lapis chest in 14/15 days), but also enhancement of the two biggest rewards (from 30/100 lapis to 50/150), making sure you can more easily spend one or two lapis refills if needed. Incidentally, this will also help the more cautious ones, ensuring they'll get more lapis for the incoming Summon Fests.

To me, the increased lapis is inconsequential because those two rewards are the rarest. The big boon here is that we get 7 chances a day now to nab NRG pots from the rewards wheel, and with the new MK events coming, we need all the NRG pots we can get.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: frozentuna

frozentuna
1 week ago#12
FullmetalGundam posted...
Hopefully "yes" but I meant can JP players use regular tickets on summon fests?
I tried googling it but no results.

Most of the time, yes.
Iirc, the only outlier to this is the current dragon quest xi collab banner. Where the dqxi heroes units aren't on a 'traditional' banner, ie, they cannot be pulled using lapis or tickets directly. Search the ffbe subreddit if you want to know more about this.

IzualUrashima posted...

Summon Festival - 7* rainbow rate...

Do you mean 7% rainbow rate? That's only for 4* tix and the guaranteed golds on 10+1s.
It's actually 5%.

User Info: SSJPabs

SSJPabs
1 week ago#13
ellis123 posted...
IzualUrashima posted...
What changes ? A GLEX feature, the Rewards Wheel. 7 wheel rolls instead of 5 (so a full run to the 500 lapis chest in 14/15 days), but also enhancement of the two biggest rewards (from 30/100 lapis to 50/150), making sure you can more easily spend one or two lapis refills if needed. Incidentally, this will also help the more cautious ones, ensuring they'll get more lapis for the incoming Summon Fests.
This isn't the only change. We don't get the massive amount of pots JP does nor do we get all of the rewards from the streams. At most this is an attempt at pretending we have parity.

Agreed. This entire paragraph was pretty weak. I feel like the wheel is tangentally related at best.

Up those ep points to 15...
Too stupid to be BAF2P(BTW)
FFRK: t5PE; FFBE: 875,851,263

User Info: sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics
1 week ago#14
So the change to the mega grind now is to allow us to watch 2 more ads a day and increase the rate on the rarest wheel spins? Oh and we still need to mega grind, we just on average have an extra few lapis per day... literally a few

Geeze thanks Gumi... give us all the good stuff.
(edited 1 week ago)
When is the first free 5* Mog King event.

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 week ago#16
therealdeal2222 posted...

Im gonna guess Warrior of Light's event? Maybe?

First of the units that I can remember were free was Garland. I could be wrong tho.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: ksuwdboots

ksuwdboots
1 week ago#17
jpridgen0 posted...
therealdeal2222 posted...

Im gonna guess Warrior of Light's event? Maybe?

First of the units that I can remember were free was Garland. I could be wrong tho.

You're correct.
FFBE ID: 108,595,185
FFBE IGN: ksuwdboo

User Info: Chocobot

Chocobot
1 week ago#18
I got the 150 lapis result today.

Turns out there's no wheel animation for it, just a blank screen full of stars. I would have taken a screen shot of I knew wtf was...

Then a few seconds after I click on the blank screen...

rewards screen, 150 lapis. Yay

lol gumi
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. We got news on how Gumi will tackle Summon Fests and grindy Mog King events
  • Post New Message