• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. We got news on how Gumi will tackle Summon Fests and grindy Mog King events

User Info: IzualUrashima

IzualUrashima
1 week ago#1
Thanks to the datamining of this update and what is shown.

Summon Festival - The big elephant in the room. 7* rainbow rate, can only pull with Lapis on a lowered rainbow pool, and the units coming from those can't be UoCable. Basically Alim's way of forcing people to pull for recent units. We have the experience here with limited units like Christmas/Halloween units, but imagine that on a permanent basis.

What changes ? A simple thing - The update datamining shows Gumi want to implement a value on UoCable units, which would make the tickets' price vary depending of the unit. So they can allow Summon Fest units to be summonable this way, but at a higher price. Or (we hope) allow older units to be UoCable at a lower price. Things like that.

Grindy Mog King Events - With the last changes of Mog King events, they became a grind. Sure, you can grab a free 5* unit, its prism and S/TMR moogles, but at a crazy cost, and additional 5* guaranteed limited tickets are hidden behind lots of MK runs (the same way we had a 5* guaranteed ticket for 40K event points during Tsukiko's banner). So you're gonna spend a lot on lapis and endurance if you want them.

What changes ? A GLEX feature, the Rewards Wheel. 7 wheel rolls instead of 5 (so a full run to the 500 lapis chest in 14/15 days), but also enhancement of the two biggest rewards (from 30/100 lapis to 50/150), making sure you can more easily spend one or two lapis refills if needed. Incidentally, this will also help the more cautious ones, ensuring they'll get more lapis for the incoming Summon Fests.
Official Xenomart of the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Board
Shining Soul Series Supporter, also known as "Izualego Fukushima"

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 week ago#2
IzualUrashima posted...
What changes ? A simple thing - The update datamining shows Gumi want to implement a value on UoCable units, which would make the tickets' price vary depending of the unit. So they can allow Summon Fest units to be summonable this way, but at a higher price. Or (we hope) allow older units to be UoCable at a lower price. Things like that.

this is pretty simple but good decision. faith restored a bit
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 week ago#3
That uoc business is good news. I don't really care if they cost more, long as the option is there and it isn't a ridiculous price (40 for a single unit, lol).
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
1 week ago#4
Whats this?
Intern-kun is Evolving??
*mashes b button*
Tbc
365,573,876 - Fry or TT
"Then what should an Angel fight for, Zack? What do Angels dream of ?!?!"
This is all very interesting but you can't use normal tickets on summon fest banners?
- 20 ways to see the world, 20 reasons to start a fight - The Strokes

User Info: IzualUrashima

IzualUrashima
1 week ago#6
Unsure about that. Some sources say yes, some say no.
Official Xenomart of the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Board
Shining Soul Series Supporter, also known as "Izualego Fukushima"
jpridgen0 posted...
That uoc business is good news. I don't really care if they cost more, long as the option is there and it isn't a ridiculous price (40 for a single unit, lol).
Now because you said it, it shall be so
FFBE 978,557,395
3DS FCs 4742-5347-4933 (Y) 0044-3673-1990 (X)
IzualUrashima posted...
Unsure about that. Some sources say yes, some say no.

Hopefully "yes" but I meant can JP players use regular tickets on summon fests?
I tried googling it but no results.
- 20 ways to see the world, 20 reasons to start a fight - The Strokes

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 week ago#9
aPimp_named_leE posted...
jpridgen0 posted...
Now because you said it, it shall be so

Don't you put that evil on me!
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
1 week ago#10
IzualUrashima posted...
What changes ? A GLEX feature, the Rewards Wheel. 7 wheel rolls instead of 5 (so a full run to the 500 lapis chest in 14/15 days), but also enhancement of the two biggest rewards (from 30/100 lapis to 50/150), making sure you can more easily spend one or two lapis refills if needed. Incidentally, this will also help the more cautious ones, ensuring they'll get more lapis for the incoming Summon Fests.
This isn't the only change. We don't get the massive amount of pots JP does nor do we get all of the rewards from the streams. At most this is an attempt at pretending we have parity.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. We got news on how Gumi will tackle Summon Fests and grindy Mog King events
  • Post New Message