• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 week ago#1
https://youtu.be/SkaKyUERWxU

Disclaimer: This is meant as humor. Actual results may vary using this technique on different trials.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: naiah

naiah
1 week ago#2
ive been secretly hoping gumi would forget lms exists and make another pod style accessory with an attack that scales off defense, i dont think it will happen but i can dream lol

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
1 week ago#3
Oh wow I didn’t realise how awesome chaining skills is. I ignored Sylvie’s ability to give chain partners but I didn’t think it would be good because the attack of LMS?
PSN: Joerpg84 Dissidia opera: 144 578 550
FFBE- 799 086 973. Esther/Elena/Zeno/Sylvie/Event

User Info: ellis123

ellis123
1 week ago#4
JRPG posted...
Oh wow I didn’t realise how awesome chaining skills is. I ignored Sylvie’s ability to give chain partners but I didn’t think it would be good because the attack of LMS?
Jiraya's TMR got buffed to allow you to wield katanas in addition to its DW Katana passive. Thus LMS goes from no weapons to DWing katanas out of one accessory.
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
1 week ago#5
ellis123 posted...
JRPG posted...
Jiraya's TMR got buffed to allow you to wield katanas in addition to its DW Katana passive. Thus LMS goes from no weapons to DWing katanas out of one accessory.

Oh wow and I have Jiraya :D!!!!

I’m still shocked at the damage though from a skill that Sylvie can pass on.
PSN: Joerpg84 Dissidia opera: 144 578 550
FFBE- 799 086 973. Esther/Elena/Zeno/Sylvie/Event

User Info: naiah

naiah
1 week ago#6
JRPG posted...
ellis123 posted...
JRPG posted...

Oh wow and I have Jiraya :D!!!!

I’m still shocked at the damage though from a skill that Sylvie can pass on.

its a cool novelty to keep in mind if we ever get those 4* trials eventually, but this is old gilgamesh so dont get too excited about damage just yet.
  • Post New Message