• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. War of the Visions TGS trailer!

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
1 week ago#1
https://youtu.be/Sx4iwNFLDsg
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Reaper_ExE-13, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
1 week ago#2
As a fan of both Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre and the art style, I am looking forward to this new game. That being said, I do hope there's a limit to how much grinding we can do as I have a bad habit with that in turned-based strategy games.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"

User Info: Mutedfaithwi60

Mutedfaithwi60
1 week ago#3
Too many gacha games in my life right now, might try it if I drop out of one of the other games by then. Gumi already burned me with TAC though so if it follows a similar business model it's an instant pass.
R.I.P Tieria 2018-2018, "I hope this adventure never ends"...

User Info: Blingya25

Blingya25
1 week ago#4
Whoa~~ at the end!! FFBE:WotV just keeps getting better and better!

Let's hope we get a collab with WotV x BE and vice-versa when it comes out!
You're the best friend that I ever had I've been wish you such a long time you're sunshime
FC: 4339-2507-6799

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
1 week ago#5
I could sworn I saw Nagi briefly
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Reaper_ExE-13, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics
1 week ago#6
So combo of FFT and Romance of the 3 Kingdoms? Or was that whole arrows moving to different territory just standard movement stuff?

Either way, on mobile? Sorry, don't feel like having any more "give us money and you can actually play the game you want" type of games.

User Info: xero549

xero549
1 week ago#7
Eyes too anime for me, and what the f*** is wrong with their eyebrows? I’ll check it out, will probably not play.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 week ago#8
sfsuphysics posted...
Or was that whole arrows moving to different territory just standard movement stuff?

i doubt it will be in the gameplay at all.
it would be just a visualization of country x attacks country y in cutscenes.

anyway, it's obvious that it's just TAC reskinned. same element system but with 8 instead of 6.
new ones are it has different set of MP and AP, but i'm guessing it will be like TAC where abilities has usage limit.
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 week ago#9
looking more and more likely I'll be dropping FFBE for this one, we'll see--looks like an actual game, kinda cool
Manage your expectations.

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
1 week ago#10
It really depends on how fun it is and whether it works entirely based on nrg like this (for the most part), FFRK where I can restart battles for free or quit one without losing nrg, or if it's more like Dissidia Opera Omnia where only one part is nrg based. I like being able to retry without having to wait a day to try a different strat that may or may not work.
FFBE Username: Ultima
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. War of the Visions TGS trailer!
  • Post New Message