• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. *Sigh* Desire sensor is real folks smh

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
1 week ago#1
Call this a Bragfaqs if you want but this usually happens when someone ask about a unit a few days before a banner and I will state that I'm skipping and only will pull for some bonus units for KM and blah blah blah. This case is related to WoL Lenna

So very 1st ticket was WoL Lenna and stated I was done pulling on this banner and I didn't after.. Would've preferred Bartz for the TM but whatever I'm content with 100% bonus

So today I was feeling good and decided hey I got 9k lapis.. let me try my luck on 40M summon for the chance I get a CG Lightning or Bartz and save void moogles or get an Elena or Karlette for STMR

Well the 4 rainbows I got was: 1st Sabin, 2nd OK Refia, 3rd Beowulf, and you guessed it 2nd WoL Lenna

I've stated before that I already had Aerith, Myra, CG Fina, and Ayaka 7* so WoL Lenna didn't move the needle with me at all

I'll use her obviously but just another example of desire sensor lol smh
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: ahriman505

ahriman505
1 week ago#2
I feel your pain. I don't know how they programmed Murphy's Law into the algorithm, but I fully believe they did it.
ID: 799 686 939
IGN: Ahriman

User Info: Da1N02

Da1N02
1 week ago#3
ahriman505 posted...
I feel your pain. I don't know how they programmed Murphy's Law into the algorithm, but I fully believe they did it.

I know right... It's like Gumi/Alim has a game that can read your mind lol

Funny how when I don't want or expect a unit.. they fall from the crystal sky lol.. I need to rewire my brain to want unwanted rainbows to actually see what I want lol
FFBE GL (IGN: Mamba) ID: 079,315,266 - I play FFBE for fun and NOT for META - PM me if you need specific friend units

User Info: Verjax

Verjax
1 week ago#4
If I pull on a banner I often don't get the units I want at all, but a few weeks after the banner I get them randomly. If I don't pull on the banner at all, I probably never get the unit (happened to me with Karlette and Nagi for example, I didn't have any resources to pull for them).

I got very lucky on Elena's banner and got her STMR without much pulling, and I got Rena's STMR and Zero Sophias (the unit I actually wanted, but I guess I got the real prize). Generally I would like to agree with you, but when taking everything into consideration, I think it is just range.

User Info: xero549

xero549
1 week ago#5
I ended up with my 6th Golbez on the last 9k banner. Nothing else I remotely wanted. But the desire sensor is there, at times. I begged for a rare on Ultima weapon and got it, phones track your face and s***. Gumi’s watching. The MAN is watching.

User Info: Locke03

Locke03
1 week ago#6
It's definitely real. I've been hoping for an Orlandeau since his banner arrived...have yet to see him in my roster.

User Info: reedux

reedux
1 week ago#7
the only way to disable the sensor is to crack the crystal with your scrotum. works everytime. ladies, sorry but this is where gender equality does not apply.

User Info: xero549

xero549
1 week ago#8
reedux posted...
the only way to disable the sensor is to crack the crystal with your scrotum. works everytime. ladies, sorry but this is where gender equality does not apply.

They can kegle it into submission, so ladies have away to destroy it as well.

User Info: Sigs_Minock

Sigs_Minock
1 week ago#9
How my RNG-Trolling Sensor has been spying on me-

I've been hoping for a new rainbow, or a second copy of a unit i already have, for 7* collection reasons; but recently most of my rainbow pulls have all been outdated duplicates- recently being 3rd Olive and 3rd Roy.
The newest Rainbow's I've pulled were Primrose (thankfully didn't have to waste a moogle prism for her TMR) and Areana
Floccinaucinihilipilification- look it up.
FFBE (Selvaxri) 073532041 Zeno, BS Sakura, LM Fina, Sieghard, & ST Luka (Event)

User Info: shialen

shialen
6 days ago#10
Da1N02 posted...
ahriman505 posted...

I know right... It's like Gumi/Alim has a game that can read your mind lol

Funny how when I don't want or expect a unit.. they fall from the crystal sky lol.. I need to rewire my brain to want unwanted rainbows to actually see what I want lol

Thats any rpg in existence really. Dont ever expect what you want/need. Expect what you dont want/need. Like me and my 4 damned nichols. Or 7 Luneths. At least its a pretty good super tmr.
FFBE: 370378345 DestinyT main, usually Reberta or Barbariccia
803762192 Rain alt (out of names) ExAileen at the moment
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. *Sigh* Desire sensor is real folks smh
  • Post New Message