• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Half a million pulls on the Octopath traveler raid...

User Info: xero549

xero549
1 month ago#1
...not a single 4* ticket. Still have half left to go, after this cleanup. They really should make these things less “rare”. It’s ridiculous.

User Info: xero549

xero549
1 month ago#2
They need to raise the 1500 max, you can’t even use expansion tix on them. It’s bulls***. Make expansion tix worthwhile again!

User Info: tortethetoast

tortethetoast
1 month ago#3
or make inventory at least manageable.

thousands of units, items and stuff and you get just a few drawers for it.
give us auto-combine, so we can spend our toilet breaks more worthwhile.
FFBE: 052567155
"Cool guys dont look at holy explosions."

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 month ago#4
Wow, if I didn't see this I surely would have forgotten that I still have to do the rest of my pulls :O

But holy heck, that's some bad luck :E
Friend code: 683,865,706

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
1 month ago#5
The last time I figured it up I was averaging about 0.4 4* tickets per raid, or in other words I get 1 ticket every 2-3 raids. Considering I get over 1 million raid coins every raid, that puts my personal rate somewhere at 0.00000005% to 0.000000033% based on just 1 million raid coins per raid (and I never total them up, it is likely higher, I just know I hit a minimum of 1 million).

That is such an absurdly low rate, I wonder why they even bother.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics
1 month ago#6
They definitely need to up the ticket pull amount from 10000 to max, I mean there's no reason not to do a max pull other than maybe flooding your inventory and doing hundreds of pulls gets to be quite tedious.

User Info: Boogaloo

Boogaloo
1 month ago#7
I've gotten around 1 for every million, and it was always crapola, lol
Shal Kek Nem Ron
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Half a million pulls on the Octopath traveler raid...
  • Topic Archived