• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 80% mag with light weapon

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 week ago#21
DarkVeritas217 posted...
well how often has anyone used the egg materia (80% atk with lightning weapon)?

i saw it pretty often with Esther.
this will be the same case, the materia will benefit Elena or Morgana somehow.
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 week ago#22
ShadowGirlxox posted...
Hitori_Roku posted...
ShadowGirlxox posted...
Hitori_Roku posted...
ShadowGirlxox posted...
Hitori_Roku posted...
ShadowGirlxox posted...
Anyone who uses mag/spr evoke skills so they can equip light elemental staff and still get magic boost. Or hybrids like Nagi, Beowulf, Aurora Fry.

name one light staff that actually has good stats to justify that

Just look at the highest spr staff in the game right now. You are meant to DW staff and rod then you get bonus from light elemental staff.

the highest spr holy staff, has 0 magic. which entirely kills the point of needing 80% magic.
Osiris staff has the highest magic and that is only 68.

the strongest holy elemental rod only has 53 magic.

with magic dw and magic dh in so many mages passives these days, you can't justify such a drop in stats for 20% more magic than the 60% magic materia from morgana's own trial reward

Judgment Staff: 163 spr, 30% spr, light elemental
First Nirvana: MAG+160, SPR+40
Total 160 mag, 203 spr + 30% spr.

Unless you have like 8 Citra you won't get much higher combination of mag+spr. Then you can equip both materia from Morgana's trial and get 140% mag if you want.

You want to equip what, Osiris staff and mag rod for overall damage loss?

problem is morgana doesn't need spr and magic for her evoke and neither does summer citra and fid

Which is why I never said it was meant for them. There is also the recently enhanced Citra or who knows what units in the future.

which is exactly what i and someone else said, this materia is currently useless for pretty much everyone. and lol at enhanced citra who still does horrible damage

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 week ago#23
It's great for my Beowulf, free 80% mag since I am using light element weapon already.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: Hitori_Roku

Hitori_Roku
1 week ago#24
ShadowGirlxox posted...
It's great for my Beowulf, free 80% mag since I am using light element weapon already.

and you actually use 2 beowulves (since pretty much nobody else has tornado and octaslash frames and nobody has light affinity with amoe) for damage then?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DynoClimber

DynoClimber
1 week ago#25
May be semi useful for bloody moon to boost your spr on your caster (holy wand) while being able to catch back up a little with the high mag materia. That is probably a stretch though heh.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: IzualUrashima

IzualUrashima
1 week ago#26
DynoClimber posted...
May be semi useful for bloody moon to boost your spr on your caster (holy wand) while being able to catch back up a little with the high mag materia. That is probably a stretch though heh.

Not really for some healers who can put some damage behind (CG Fina comes to mind, on those drunk days where you want to spam Dystopia and Ultima)
Official Xenomart of the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Board
Shining Soul Series Supporter, also known as "Izualego Fukushima"
DarkVeritas217 posted...

Well depends, people who like to slap a tonitrus or something on Esther or Cloud / Squall, or those that recently started using Reberta again with Lightning Saber.
Or the ones running Olive, Jake or Lightning with one of the aforementioned weapons or Sparky lol.

But yeah, rather situational I guess.
\_o__/

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
1 week ago#28
CG Terra.
gl 732 652 039 - SabrTano PM or tag
jpn 444 150 891 - SabrTano

User Info: stormlight13

stormlight13
1 week ago#29
Colonel_Snitsky posted...
DarkVeritas217 posted...

Well depends, people who like to slap a tonitrus or something on Esther or Cloud / Squall, or those that recently started using Reberta again with Lightning Saber.
Or the ones running Olive, Jake or Lightning with one of the aforementioned weapons or Sparky lol.

But yeah, rather situational I guess.

For people who use Reberta's LB rotation, I think the elemental weapon is more efficient than having to take turns off to imbue (I think Nyx's STMR is better though, but it's a STMR). Also good if you have outside imperils, but not imbues, for her Death Crimson rotation.

Bahamut's Tear Esther users like it a lot too I think
Stormlig on FFBE
FC: 271,863,209
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 80% mag with light weapon
  • Post New Message