• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. How are your IW world runs going?

User Info: Songi

Songi
1 week ago#41
Done with all milestone rewards and no rares. Not sure if thats normal but I am glad I only have one weapon in need of a rare currently.
FFBE: Akari - 642,936,448

User Info: Widow

Widow
1 week ago#42
My longinus was blessed by the rng, 45% att and 20% hp (seal lv4, att +10% and 15%), the fun fact is that atm no one will use that on my team ahahah, i hope that in the future someone good will use spears
FFBE main Elena 2400/2400, sylvie, chow and bonus.
ID 584 269 411. Have a nice day :)
(edited 1 week ago)
Been trying to work on my Nyx Daggers, Seraphia(? Ayaka's STMR), and Quicksilver FFBE
Only rare has been 40% ATK on Quicksilver (but came with 2 bad supporting slots) and mostly had trash runs outside of that :(
* I don't hump the Bible, the Bible humps me *
Love the Final Fantasy Series! Twitch affiliate! l Twitch.tv/callmepeepz

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
6 days ago#44
So after going the entire week with no rares and only a couple of even decent rolls, I got three rares today.

Tiger Fangs: Rare, atk 7%, atk 5%
Fallen Angle: Rare, mag 15%, hp 10%
Longinus: Rare, atk 15%, atk 12%
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...
FFBE ID - 444,101,232

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
6 days ago#45
Spent this entire time trying to exchange the enhancements on Grim Lord Sakura's Reaver. Previously it was 10% MAG, 12% MAG, and the ol rare 15% ATK/HP. If anything I think seeing the out-of-place 12% is what made me wanting to change out the enhancements. Finally landed with 5% MAG, 10% MAG, and the rare 20% ATK/HP. She's still capped at 400% but probably an overall downgrade.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. How are your IW world runs going?
  • Post New Message