• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. How are your IW world runs going?

User Info: OmniNakago

OmniNakago
1 week ago#31
On my new Lionheart, I got:

ATK 10
ATK 7
Seal of Life and Power Lv. 4

I'm satisfied.
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen

User Info: DNoobX

DNoobX
1 week ago#32
Getting crap on Ace's STMR and I don't think I have anyone else that uses magic throwing weapons besides Rinoa who is outclassed by Circe, BSS, and GLS.
FFBE 422 579 659. FGO 796 003 069

User Info: Sexcalibur

Sexcalibur
1 week ago#33
Horrible. I did about 25 runs and got absolutely nothing on my Masamune. Does more equipment stars mean lower chance Seal of Power?
I don't have anything interesting to say

User Info: Chipofthehead

Chipofthehead
1 week ago#34
Finally after 3 IW I've managed 1 great and 1 good roll.

Stardust rod - rare +20% mag/mp, spr +15% and hp +10%. This is perfect for the moon trial so I'm very pleased with this one.

Buster sword (kh) - atk +5/10/15%.
I'm trying to cap Esther's atk whilst still being able to equip discernment, extra killer etc and this helps.
FFBE friend code 926.356.122 username is Chip-ed.
One rare on lightning saber.

Was thinking anout using Reberta again, but not sure I’ll follow through.
\_o__/

User Info: Bredbedl

Bredbedl
1 week ago#36
Woo, after a dry spell got rares on Two Headed Dragon Harp and Fang breaker
IGN Bredbedl, 240 764 205.

User Info: stormlight13

stormlight13
1 week ago#37
Rare on Ulric's Kukri after spending the first half of the week on it, then got rares on Omega Weapon (XIII) and Summer Parasol in the past 2 days
Stormlig on FFBE
FC: 271,863,209
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Jacara

Jacara
1 week ago#38
Not a single good thing except 29% atk on one weapon

User Info: Verjax

Verjax
6 days ago#39
Not good this time around; got 3 rares, but the other two mods were terrible. The best is probably stardust rod that got rare and 10% MAG & HP but it already had rare level 4 and 15% MAG on it, so arguably it might not even be an upgrade.

Trying to get rare on cg lid's stmr, then I'll run the kukri once, and if I have more orbs I'll run stardust rod one last time in hope of 40% MAG.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
6 days ago#40
0 rares so far. But I guess I got that coming since I got 4 rare weapons the last time we had this event.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. How are your IW world runs going?
  • Post New Message