• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Circe for scorn of the bloody moon.

User Info: Chipofthehead

Chipofthehead
1 month ago#1
I'm trying to build my Circe for the bloody moon atm with the below build being the best I can manage.
https://i.imgtc.ws/oXfdaRX.jpg
I'm hoping that should be good enough but I'm open to any suggestions for improvement.

If anyone wants an add I have a few spaces free, thought I'd start a topic as there'll probably be a few people looking for Circe's in the next couple of days.

(Stardust rod and leviathan for killers).
FFBE friend code 926.356.122 username is Chip-ed.

User Info: PostModernMartr

PostModernMartr
1 month ago#2
Isn't Circe all elemental Magic?

Granted, I rarely use mine, but isn't this trial better with non elemental magic?
FFBE: Malhavic Lead: Bonus or ask me.
https://mixtapememoirblog.wordpress.com

User Info: DerDoDo

DerDoDo
1 month ago#3
In lack of better suited mages mine is up as well.

12.9k hp and 900 spr currently.

Not sure how good she works against the moon though...
don't bend, ascend!
BE:455 327 471 -Dood-

Chipofthehead
1 month ago#4
PostModernMartr posted...
Isn't Circe all elemental Magic?

Granted, I rarely use mine, but isn't this trial better with non elemental magic?
I believe Sinzar is going to be using a Circe for the trial so I certainly hope she'll be alright, I'm sure that other mages (non-elemental) will work better but I lack those!

My understanding is that Circe will work well but her lb will be unusable due to it being physical.

Edit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/cpg6gb/understanding_bloody_moon_reborn/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

Sinzar says she should (!) work.

User Info: Shadun

Shadun
1 month ago#5
DerDoDo posted...
In lack of better suited mages mine is up as well.

12.9k hp and 900 spr currently.

Not sure how good she works against the moon though...

Yeah I don't know either, I will also put her up
Most people in JP did it either with Chocobo Fina (Spr dmg) or Cilka (Evo Dmg)
IGN: Shadhun // Cg Lasswell/Loren/Hyou and anything what's asked
ID: 117,896,343

User Info: HarmoniousTerra

HarmoniousTerra
1 month ago#6
How about dual Gladiolus' lol for tanking 2 mages this trial ? I.have 2 7* Gladiolus'. Then again are breakers/buffers needed in this fight as well ?

What about dual GLS doing triple Grim Soul Barrage (3.5x magic dmg with 50% spr ignore) ?
FFBE IGN: / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.

User Info: MAZZ0Murder

MAZZ0Murder
1 month ago#7
Some elemental magic is needed to hit weaknesses 6 times. I think I'll try out GLS since she has both Magic Doublehand and Spirit Doublehand... and gets plenty of HP.

That looks like a good build though.
Friend code: 683,865,706

HarmoniousTerra
1 month ago#8
MAZZ0Murder posted...
Some elemental magic is needed to hit weaknesses 6 times. I think I'll try out GLS since she has both Magic Doublehand and Spirit Doublehand... and gets plenty of HP.

Same here. Dual GLS, Charlotte for AoE magic tanking, either Olberic or Sieghard for provoke tanking, Sylvie or MS Nichol better for reliable buffs?
FFBE IGN: / We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.

Chipofthehead
1 month ago#9
MAZZ0Murder posted...

I sure hope so, this trial looks like it's going to be a nightmare. The rest of my team should handle it perfectly (sieghard/fina/Charlotte/myra) but the dps worries me.

Edit. She's in my nemesis 2 tab btw.

HarmoniousTerra
1 month ago#10
Chipofthehead posted...
MAZZ0Murder posted...

I sure hope so, this trial looks like it's going to be a nightmare. The rest of my team should handle it perfectly (sieghard/fina/Charlotte/myra) but the dps worries me.

Edit. She's in my nemesis 2 tab btw.

So you think Myra above MS Nichol or Sylvie for this fight? I have the same units as you. You think 2 Tsukiko will blaze this trial ?
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Circe for scorn of the bloody moon.
  • Topic Archived