• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Tsukiko worth it new bloody moon?

User Info: Bredbedl

Bredbedl
1 week ago#1
I've got 1 tsukiko and 47 UoC. My next best mage is probably Mediena. Opinions on 7* my tsukiko?

/edit
Forgot about buffed GLS. I have her.
Also this on elena? Effective even though she's hybrid?
IGN Bredbedl, 240 764 205.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: moot_sg

moot_sg
1 week ago#2
I think it’s worth it. The way I look at it, if she’s only good for one trial, it’s good enough because all later Scorn trials are gated behind her.

But you should probably decide later, after observing other players’ strategies when the trial is released.
PSN: moot_sg - Pawn:Zoot/Strider /Level 87

User Info: Caliberpoo

Caliberpoo
1 week ago#3
She has a lot of innate killers

She can also make use of killers from stardust rod

And the trial reward is a high mag bow with killers and she can equip bows too, so she’ll be usable for a long time

User Info: ksuwdboots

ksuwdboots
1 week ago#4
moot_sg posted...
I think it’s worth it. The way I look at it, if she’s only good for one trial, it’s good enough because all later Scorn trials are gated behind her.

But you should probably decide later, after observing other players’ strategies when the trial is released.

I'm not sure that's true. For example/comparison, Scorn of Lich only required Scorn of Gilgamesh to be cleared, not Scorn of Octopus & Teacher (which was the Scorn trial right before Scorn of Lich).

Got a source for your statement?
FFBE ID: 108,595,185
FFBE IGN: ksuwdboo
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Sinamoi

Sinamoi
1 week ago#5
not the best but not bad either, you might already have mages that can beat moon though

Circe/GLS/K.Fina/Christine are all fine, the latter would need a non-ice AZ partner though for the ice add
Manage your expectations.

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 week ago#6
Absolutely worth it, she is great mage who will be good for a long time. She is also good breaker if you don't need her for magic damage.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: Anon-1

Anon-1
1 week ago#7
Sinamoi posted...
not the best but not bad either, you might already have mages that can beat moon though

Circe/GLS/K.Fina/Christine are all fine, the latter would need a non-ice AZ partner though for the ice add
Not the best as in not the unit or not the best mage?
FFBE 103 615 393 (Ca$h)

User Info: Entropical

Entropical
1 week ago#8
ksuwdboots posted...
moot_sg posted...

I'm not sure that's true. For example/comparison, Scorn of Lich only required Scorn of Gilgamesh to be cleared, not Scorn of Octopus & Teacher (which was the Scorn trial right before Scorn of Lich).

Got a source for your statement?

Probably based off JP. Also, gated content unlocks a series of new battles, not just one. Scorn of Antonella is required to unlock scorn of the marching beasts, two headed dragon and Gilgamesh, just as Gilgamesh is a gate to the current.
FFBE GL: 7* Zeno - 3000 atk
ID: 609680822

User Info: JRPG

JRPG
1 week ago#9
She is amazing. Escapes death twice NOT including auto revive which she has
PSN: Joerpg84 Dissidia opera: 144 578 550
FFBE- 799 086 973. Esther/Elena/Zeno/Sylvie/Event

User Info: Caliberpoo

Caliberpoo
1 week ago#10
She made the trial a joke