• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Would you recommend...
I pulled one warrior of light Lenna last week. When she’s available would you recommend I Uoc one to make her 7*?

My primary healer right now is Ayaka because I don’t really pull any healer units for some reason lol
FFBE friend code 419.696.489 -bri

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 week ago#2
yes
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

User Info: NadSergi

NadSergi
1 week ago#3
You don't have any other healer at 6*, do you?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Songi

Songi
1 week ago#4
Lenna is still amazing at 6* so its more of a quality of life thing to have her at 7*. Her cooldowns aren't exactly gamebreaking, especially if you own a top tier support like Sylvie, Summer Fid, MS Nichol or Primrose. Her 6* is bulky enough to handle all current trials without being a liability.
FFBE: Akari - 642,936,448

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
1 week ago#5
Lenna basically sits on the healer throne again with enhanced Folka and Myra not far behind.

These days Ayaka is better off in the arena.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: DynoClimber

DynoClimber
1 week ago#6
She is definitely worthy of a uoc for the long term.

She is still the top healer in japan so the only forseeable upgrade for her would be a random glex broken healer being released.

If she is worth it for you personally depends on your own roster and how many uoc tickets you still have though.

User Info: Renkencen

Renkencen
1 week ago#7
Lenna is a HUGE upgrade to Ayaka so yeah she is woth the uoc!

User Info: Entropical

Entropical
1 week ago#8
While she has a great LB, I wouldn't recommend her if you have Ayaka. Mass reraise is a decent addition, but weigh up whether you need it (I wouldn't use it often enough myself).

Outside of the general heal kit that she has (and Ayaka basically shares), she has a decent elemental res addition, but nothing else. Honestly, people are crowing about her without thinking about the need for her. Our current healers heal everything fine already.

So, weigh up whether you actually need her or just want her. TBH, Folka would be of more interest, simply because she has support additions (status res, passive cure all, etc)
FFBE GL: 7* Zeno - 3000 atk
ID: 609680822

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
1 week ago#9
Entropical posted...
While she has a great LB, I wouldn't recommend her if you have Ayaka. Mass reraise is a decent addition, but weigh up whether you need it (I wouldn't use it often enough myself).

Outside of the general heal kit that she has (and Ayaka basically shares), she has a decent elemental res addition, but nothing else. Honestly, people are crowing about her without thinking about the need for her. Our current healers heal everything fine already.

So, weigh up whether you actually need her or just want her. TBH, Folka would be of more interest, simply because she has support additions (status res, passive cure all, etc)

Wut?

Lenna 5* got anti ailment protection and break resistances.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: RandomTyranitar

RandomTyranitar
6 days ago#10
Awesome, sounds like a got a lot to think about...I do have a 7* Sylvie and I don’t know how good she is but I could 7* Myra as well.
FFBE friend code 419.696.489 -bri
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Would you recommend...
  • Post New Message